~Chapter 1~

Mango's Pov

It was one sunny morning in the Tropical Soda Islands. I decided to go visit some islands!!!

"Good Morning Tropical Soda Islands!" I decided to go ahead on my canoe to visit islands. The waters on the way were very pretty but sadly I didn't bring my camera. 

~2 hours later~

Plenty of time passed by but as soon as I was about to head back to the archipelago, I noticed a shark fin near my canoe. "What the?!" I backed up on my canoe and I fell out of the canoe. "HELP ME!!!" I couldn't see anything at that moment and I felt like this was the end of me...

Sorbet's Pov

I was enjoying the seas until I saw a unknown boat nearby. Huh? I was a very curious type of shark so I went up to it. I didn't know they were afraid of me or not so I pretty much peeped my fin out of the water.

 I noticed their canoe tumbling and I saw them fall off their canoe. WHAT THE HELL?! I grabbed them and I tried to find surface quickly but all I found was a cave.

~In the cave~

Mango wakes up. Huh?...Where am I? You're in a cave you dum dum! Mango opens his eyes to a cookie but had a shark tail and fin. GAH- YOUR A SHARK! Mango stutters. Indeed I am! Sorbet says in excitement. But aren't you supposed to eat...cookies?..

Sorbet felt really upset as the "unknown cookie" said that. Is that what they teach you?...Sorbet was about to head back into the waters until Mango spoken. WAIT!!! Mango tried to stand up but once he tried to stand up he heard a crack from his ankle. Ow..- Huh? you okay? Sorbet went back to help Mango. Your leg!...Sorbet says. Im fine...no need to worry!...Mango tried to hide his sadness but there was tears pouring out of his eyes. Are you sure? Your crying..Sorbet says. I can patch your ankle. There's seriously no need! Mango insisted. 

Sorbet ignored the unknown cookie and patched him up anyway.

Sorbet was looking into his little bag and was searching for something.

Mango's Pov

What is he looking for in that bag?... What if its a pocket knife, or even poison!!! I got even more scared the more he looked into that bag but in the end, it was just dried seaweed and sugarcane wires. 

~End of Pov~

Mango kept his eyes shut till the shark cookie told him he was done

Done! Mango takes a peek but he didn't get hurt at all. Huh?.. you actually patched me up...Well what did you think I was gonna do? I don't know poison me?! Sorbet lets out a laugh and got out of the water and started speaking a weird language.

Oo0Oo0O00! Uhm I'm sorry...I didn't quite understand that can you repeat that?...Sorbet started writing on the dirt - "Im Sorbet Shark! Just call me Sorbet! What's yours?" - Im Mango! oh and also where's my canoe?... Sorbet froze and wrote in the dirt - "Well it kinda broke due to the hard waves a few hours ago..." -

WHAT?!?!?!

Writer's Note:

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT THIS AND I SWEAR I WILL KILL MYSELF LIKE BRO ALSO I AM AWARE THAT SORBET AND MANGO ARE CHILDREN JUST READ THE DESCRIPTION!