•1•

"I hope their still not asleep." Hermione moaned while she climbed the stairs of the burrow.

"Probably are you know Ron." Cassie sighed.

When they finally got to Ron's room Cassie swung the door open practically panting from all the steps.

"Oh give it a rest Cassie that wasn't many steps."

"Was for me! Me and Dean live in one story house! I haven't climbed stairs for about 3 months."

"You climbed the stairs to my front door."

They both walked into the room a little more to see Harry tossing and turning.

Hermione hurried over and shook him awake.

"Harry!Harry! Are you okay?"

"Hermione, just uh a bad dream." He said slightly frightened.

"Hi Harry!" Cassie said in a exciting voice.

"Hi Cass, When did you both get here?"

"Just now you?" Hermione asked while gesturing for Cassie to wake Ron.

"Last night." Harry answered and Hermione nodded.

Cassie walked up to Ron and slapped him across the face which she regretted because he had salvia all over his face.

"Ew!" She shouted stepping back.

"Cassie." Ron said while trying to cover himself.

Hermione grabbed Cassie and pulled her while she talked.

"Honestly you two get dressed and don't go back to sleep!"

••••••••••••••••••

"Miss. Thomas how lovely it is to see you in this fine day." Fred said while George came behind her.

"Hi guys nice to see you two." Cassie said with a bright smile. George put his arm around her shoulder he was way taller so it felt like he was trying to pull her up into the air someway.

"What do you guys want?" She said with a laugh.

"Nothing just missed our lady Friend." Ginny giggled and Cassie quickly left the two boys and joined the girls.

" Arthur! About time!"

"Sorry some of us had a late start." Mr.Weasley said turning around.

Cassie covered her mouth so she didn't laugh then but it didn't help.

"This is Amos Diggory everyone he works with me at the ministry."

Just then a boy jumps down from a tree.

"Bloody Hell." Cassie whispered. "Why the hell was he in a tree?" She asked Hermione.

"Like I would know?" She said with a laugh.

"Cedric am I right?" Arthur asked.

"Yes sir."

Ginny looked at Hermione and Hermione looked at Cassie. They knew she wouldn't like him her type was annoying teenage boys like Ron.

She had, had a crush on Ron since 2nd year he found her crying when Hermione was petrified. She and her brother Dean thought they were muggle borns then. They just recently found out their dad was a wizard. He was never around but knowing the truth made her feel better.

She knew Ron didn't like her like that so she was always same old Cassie around him. The Cassie that always complained about her brown curly hair or the one that was in love with Leonardo DiCaprio.