Phone guy x Y/N

Warnings| smut, and Nipple play, and milking.

Phone guy started growling, as Y/N was sucking on his dick.
After, a few more head bobbing.
Y/N mouth was filled with hot sticky cum in their mouth, surprisingly after.

Phone guy was still rock hard, precum leaking from the tip of his dick, Y/N wipe the cum off their mouth and thought about another way to smooth down the man cock.

An idea, flooded in Y/N mind and smirked, phone guy acted confused, but Y/N smirked, knowing their plan might work; a few minutes later.

Y/N removed their bottom part of their clothing, and sat on phone guy's lap, This will be Y/N first time having anal sex.

Y/N slowly lower themselves onto Phone Guy's cock as doing so, Y/N moaned loudly as Phone guy cock, pushed deeper into them.

Phone Guy Grunted and grabbed Y/N hips, and slammed them right onto their cock; Y/N threw their head back and moaned out Phone guy name, as feeling Phone guy's cock hitting their prostate.

Phone guy wasted no time, and started thrusting up inside of Y/N ass.

Loud skin clapping, and moans filled up the room, as Y/N body was on fire, "Phone guy!" Y/N moaned out loudly, as they was getting banged in the ass..

Phone Guy, picked up his pace and started to slam Y/N hips, deeper into his cock..Soon, Y/N felt hot warm cum fill their ass, it was warm and it felt so good.

Too good, to be true.

Phone Guy pulled out their cock from Y/N ass, and grunted softly, Phone guy laid down on his back as they switched positions, Y/N whimpered, after losing the feeling of phone guy beeping inside of them.

Y/N turned around, and looked at Phone guy with lustful eyes, Y/N looked down, and noticed that Phone Guy was still hard, They looked up at Phone guy, and giggled a little.

Y/N again, lowered themselves onto phone guy's dick, Y/N was going to ride Phone Guy, once Phone guy cock was fully inside on Y/N ass, well again.

Y/N started to rock their hips, in a smooth rhythm, panting after each time, Phone Guy cock, was deeply inside of them, it was heaven.

They placed their hands on Phone guy chest, and bounced in a rhythm, rocking their hips in a circle, Y/N closed their eyes, as they felt, lust filled their body.

Phone guy sat up as Y/N was rocking on their cock, letting out sweet whispers to Themselves, Phone guy, slipped his hands underneath, Y/N shirt, feeling upon their flat chest, removing their hands from underneath.

Y/N moaned loudly and knocked their head back, as cum filled their desire and lust, Y/N sat their as they cock warmed Phone guy.

But, phone guy wasn't done yet, he removed Y/N shirt, and started to play with their nipples, squishing them, rubbing them, and softly palming them, Y/N again, threw their head back, and moaned.

They feeling was nice, really nice.

Y/N eyes started to feel heavy, and they closed their eyes, their nipples started to feel heavy at some point, not realizing what was going on.

Y/N nipples was red and puffy, from the squishing rubbing, and the palming, from Phone guy.

Soon enough, Their nipples started to pour slightly, 'Milk?'
They didn't know what it was, but it felt so good to release it.

Y/N got off of Phone Guy cock, and the cum started to pour slightly out, Y/N was out of breath and shaking, as between there thighs cum was coming out their hole, it was an amazing feeling to be filled up.

Y/N sighed softly, to tired to even do aftercare or even move at this point, and closed their eyes, the last thing Y/N saw was phone Guy.. 'Doing what?'

And that was the last thing they saw.

——-

Soon, Y/N woke up, feeling themselves clean out?
They looked over to their right to see a note onto the side, with water and an Advil pill next to the side.

Y/N took it with the water and sighed, they closed their eyes and fell right back onto the bed, but they knew they still have to get up, so they did.

Y/N made it to the bathroom, without falling great!

Y/N turned the knob for the bathtub, nice and warm and; - Y/N took off their clothes, as they assume that Phone Guy put new clothes on them, I mean.

Who else would?

They sighed, as they looked at their body in the mirror while, the tub filled up and Jesus.

So, many hand marks, on their body, that matches right with Phone guy's hands, such a ashamed, it felt like it ended to soon.

Y/N noticed the bathtub, and turned off the knob, they got into the warm bath water, and soaked in it, for a while, washing there body down, and doing the other stuff.

Soon, they got out the bathtub, and dried themselves off, with their black towel, Y/N grunted softly, as they miss the warm of the bath, they pulled the plug out and let the Tub drain.

After that, They gotten dress, Y/N looked at the note one last time, and smiled.

Y/N made themselves breakfast and thought about last night, it was such night heavenly, it felt like a good reward.

Y/N wonder they could meet the guy, again at some point.

Probably not, since it was a one night stand but, maybe they could.

Y/N looked at the note, and walked over to it again, leaving their food, on the counter.

Y/N flipped it over and saw a number on the back, Y/N chuckled softly, realizing that was the guy number, maybe.

But, maybe.

Y/N will hit him up, but for now.

Y/N had a nice breakfast to enjoy.

—-

1020 words, I'm proud of myself to say the least. 😔😭.

This is not to be taking seriously, this was for fun, and the people on discord, I did it for them. ♥️

Yeah, and that's it.

Imma go cry now.