Chapter 1

Three years later to that fight..

Siddharth was going in the backyard..

*In the backyard there was a glass box.. inside it.. was Avneet (sid's wife) lying there*

He kept a flower on that glass box

Sid- *starts singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTH.. *starts crying* Hap.. happy... *starts crying vigorously* Why Avneet... why? Why you left me.. I miss you every single day.. every single night... It is your birthday today and again I am the only one to cut the cake on your name.. Don't you miss cutting cake? Wake up... *sobbing* I wish I might have not heard you that day...

I don't blame our little princess but I still wish that curse would have shifted on me... I can't sleep in nights until now.. plz come back to me

*someone comes in the backyard running*

*Siddharth quickly wipes his tears*

sm1- *she asks sid to come to a corner*

Sid goes as she asks

sm1- papa.. I prepared this for her as a present.. she would wake up seeing this *she drew a pic of her standing with Avneet and Sid* *she had a big smile on her face describing all this*

sid- *hides his tears but feels the pain the little girl feels without her mother* beta.. place it near her... she would be really happy seeing this...

*Sid's mom vibha aunty steps in*

SM- Sid.. come inside... weather isn't good...

Sid- *replies* Coming.. princess go inside..

Princess- *holds vibha aunty's hand* come with us dad.. let's go together... *with a cute face.. those who saw Avneet could easily trace the same pout face of both*

Sid- Princess I am coming just in a min. *kisses her cheeks*

Princess- Okay dad..

Sid- *smiles*

Sid to Avneet

Sid- I am waiting.. just keep it in your mind... that #sidneetisforever and I will always wait for you.. *goes inside*

Stay Tuned

What was the Curse? What should I name Sidneet's daughter? Aaisha?