A New School

" Bringgg bringgg" went the schools bell, signaling that Tae was about to be late in the next 5 minutes if he didn't get his ass together and to his class in about 2 minuets tops. 

      Tae looked down to see a whole bunch of lines on a peace of paper with these wired looking boxes that he guessed were the classrooms. After about 5 minutes the bell went and by then he finally looked up to see that the halls were deserted.  As he stood there glaring at the stupid map the principal had given to him, he realized that map was practically fucking useless.  And threw it in the nearest trash can he could find. Instead of looking at the map he walked around to look at the door numbers searching for room 402.  

      Finally after 20 damn minutes he found the room on the second floor of the building. Taking a deep breath he opened the door to have every pair of eyes hit him in under a second. He kept his head down and walked to the empty desk by the window, and immediately caught the attention of Jeon. AKA the bad boy of the school with his only friends Yoongi and Namjoon. but everybody called them RM and Suga. As Tae sat down he made eye contact with Jeon and holy hell.  Tae isnt one to admit it out loud but this man was hot like, drop dead gorgeous, arms toned, cherry red messy hair, brown glossy eyes, tattoos crawling up his neck and arms............."Kim Taehyung ...Taehyung?" his teacher called. Waiting for Taes response. " Here" he said "wait pardon what was the question" he asked as he realized that there was a equation written on the board. The class giggled softly, as Jeon smirked and went back to talking to his friends. Tae quickly went up to the board and correctly answered the  question before returning to his seat across from Jeon. 

 A kid from the row behind him leaned over and said, " he may be hot but him and his friends are total dicks".  Tae turned around to him and said " really? how so ?"   "Him and his 2 friends RM and Suga practically run this damned school, they run around and torment the poor kids that come in there path. Which is shitty, totally would of tried to get with the white haired one ( Suga). "No way, I didn't know you were gay?"  "yup 100% as straight as a circle." They laughed before Tae asked for this kids name. He said his name was Jimin and if he wanted he could show him around the school, because the maps are fucking useless. " that I can agree on" said Tae. 

                                Hello!  sorry for the short chapter  more will here soon!  

                                                                               ( Word count: 475)