Chapter 422: An Rao Neighbor?

"I'm here to do something." Xia Wanyuan was puzzled. Why do I bump into Wei Zimu every time I wait for a car?

"Get in the car first. It's going to rain soon." Before Wei Zimu could finish his sentence, rain began to fall from the sky. Wei Zimu opened the door of the front passenger seat. Xia Wanyuan looked at the chauffeur's location. It was still a little far from her.

She opened the car door and got in.

Recommended for you

"Why are you here too?" Xia Wanyuan glanced at Wei Zimu, who was still wearing an official suit.

"I graduated from Qing University. It was the school's birthday and they asked me to come back and give a speech. I just drove out of school and saw you." Wei Zimu's voice was gentle. "Let me send you back."

"Okay, then send me to the west city apartment." Seeing that the rain was getting heavier, Xia Wanyuan did not want Wei Zimu to send her to the manor directly, so she told him the address of the apartment.

"Sure." Wei Zimu started the car. "I went to Continent M for a business trip a few days ago. The hamburgers over there are very delicious. I brought some for everyone. There's another bag beside your seat. Take it back and eat it."

"Do you like to buy snacks so much?" Xia Wanyuan saw the bag beside her.

It seemed that every time she met Wei Zimu, he would give her some snacks.

"I promised a friend a long time ago that if I went around the world in the future, I would bring back all the delicious things for her. Later on, I bought them as a habit. Wherever I go, I'll see what's delicious first." Wei Zimu drove steadily as he spoke to Xia Wanyuan.

"Then your friend must be very happy to have you keep your promise."

"Perhaps," Wei Zimu said inexplicably and stopped talking. The rain became heavier and the water pillars hit the car window, emitting crackling sounds.

Soon, the car arrived at the apartment. Wei Zimu held an umbrella and opened the door for Xia Wanyuan.

With the umbrella in hand, Wei Zimu picked up the hamburger bag on the seat and sent Xia Wanyuan upstairs. The umbrella, which was originally enough to accommodate two people, was covered over Xia Wanyuan's head under Wei Zimu's deliberate tilt.

"Alright, Sister Wanyuan, I'll go back first. I still have something to do at the company. This is for you." Wei Zimu handed the snack bag to Xia Wanyuan.

"Okay, thank you for sending me." Xia Wanyuan nodded, her gaze landing on Wei Zimu's drenched right shoulder.

"You're welcome. You're my sister." Wei Zimu smiled warmly. He raised the umbrella and walked into the rain again.

Xia Wanyuan shook the rain off her and waited in front of the elevator.

"Aiya, why is it raining so heavily?! Look at the limited edition bag I just bought. It's drenched. You as a manager can't make it. I have to cut your bonus, you know right?"

"Oh my god, is the rain something I can control? If you want to cut my bonus, you have to walk over my corpse first."

The two quarreling people stood beside Xia Wanyuan, waiting for the elevator to arrive.

"Sigh, I'm starving to death. Is there something wrong with that group of reporters?! Who saw me seducing that trash, Huang Tu? Is he even worthy of being seduced by me?! I'm so angry. I'm going to eat a large pot of meat to vent my hatred."