Chapter 5

Sirius visited Y/N every chance he got, at lunch, at breakfast, at dinner.

 Hell he even missed a Hogsmeade trip just so he could stay with Y/N.

 Whenever a girl tried to talk to him, he just shooed them away.

 One particular day, he went to the Hospital Wing to find Y/N fluttering her eyelashes open, he rushed to her and gave her a big hug, Y/N awkwardly pushed him away.

''W-Why a-are yo-you hugging m-me'' Y/N said while Sirius squeezed her to death.

''Thank Merlin you're Alive!'' says Sirius with tears in his eyes while hugging her again

''Huh?'' says Y/N as Sirius pulls away and she sees the tears in his eyes

''You almost died!, why the fudge did those girl hit you?!'' says... ahem screams Sirius

''Cuz they're jealous bitches'' says Y/N in a calm voice

The following month:

Y/N and Sirius quickly bond over this incident and Sirius starts liking Y/N even more, they both agree that dogs are better than cats Y/N thinks dogs are better because they're more loyal and Sirius for obvious reasons.

Y/N started actually liking Sirius and not completely hating him, I repeat COMPLETELY.

Sirius and Y/N spent a lot of time together, they went to Zonko's together, to Honeydukes and a lot of other places.

One day:

Sirius kept nagging Y/N on taking her to get Butterbeer, till she finally said yes.

A/N: Find out how the ''date'' goes when I upload the next chapter! Hoped you liked it!''