❝ 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 ❞

a week later

Roseanne's pov

Lewd noises filled the room as Yeonjun's mouth hung open in pleasure. Your soft plump lips were wrapped around his tip, sucking it while your tongue swirled itself around over his tip, wetting while licking off the prec-m that leaked from his slit. 

You loved watching how you satisfied Yeonjun. "What are you doing?" bewildered he questioned you. 

You stopped your action and looked up to him "come on, you have to cum quickly !" as your movements took pace. "Or, are you okay to leave it like this?" you muttered onto his c-ck.

Bobbing your head, you stroked his base. His groans migrated to your ears which turned you on as bad as fuck. His hand reached down to grab your hair into a loose messy ponytail, not letting hair fall on your face.

 "Well, no" you didn't know from where he got this confidence nonetheless you loved it. Your tongue worked on his swollen red tip "feeling good, baby boy?" you smirk as you see him nod his head with his eyes shut tight.

  "Cute" you comment. His c-ck pulsating as his climax was close, you hollowed your mouth suddenly deep throating him.

Suddenly feeling his c-ck twitch in your throat. "I'm gonna cum!" eyes rolling back to the back of his head, he spout his seeds deep into your throat as you gulped down stuff he provided you with "mmm, delicious" pleased you lick your lips. 

Getting down from the bed you fix your uniform and exit the room as if nothing happened leaving the male shocked on the mattress.

Campus

"I guess someone is getting a girlfriend." You heard Beomgyu tease Yeonjun. But Yeonjun was in denial, making you happy? But why? 

"Common why are you trying to hide your feelings, Choi?" Beomgyu kept on asking although Yeonjun denied and came an unwelcomed guest and the talk of the class to our class, mia. 

You roll your eyes, turning your attention back to the book in front of you. "Are you still up for the date, Yeonjun?" This question caught your notice.

You scoff, not believing what she said. Calm, you stayed calm. Though it was hard, someone trying to steal your possession and you didn't take a measure to keep it safe? 

Or this feeling was more than just that, maybe love ? You didnt want to give a fuck about this, so you stopped bothering about it.

-

Avoiding him for the whole day was a tiring task, you fell on the bed sighing. "Roseanne?" sighing again "im busy, leave" you heard nothing sensing he left.

You just have to ignore him and the feelings that are growing will eventually stop, you float away to dreamland.

A week, for whole fucking week you have been trying to avoid and act like there was never a person like Choi Yeonjun. It was hard to resist him, he would come around acting all cute. 

You regret now for playing with his feelings. You never expected that you would catch feelings for him. You played him like a toy for your entertainment and the guilt was eating you up. 

"Please" you heard that maddening voice, that witch never leaves him alone.

"I don't think that my girlfriend Roseanne would like that, you wouldn't, right ?" he came towards you, making butterflies burst out in your stomach. 

This guy had the guts to announce me as his girlfriend, you smirk at him. He gulped, looking at you. "I would hate it if my boyfriend went out with some whore like you, tsk" you roll your eyes at her. 

You pull the male towards you, he holds your waist pulling you closer. "Do you wanna be a shameless motherfucker or are you gonna walk away and give us some privacy?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow up.

He crashed his lips onto yours, the hunger and need was evident in the kiss, "I missed you mommy" he said through the kiss turning you on, fuck you needed him so bad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

; author's note

,, comment below to lmk your thoughts on this!! 히힛

this is the 2 part and it definitely shows how confused is roseanne with her feelings. is it infactuation or love ? i was confused at first how to end it but then i put myself in roseanne's spot. if it was me what would i have chosen ? anyways im still working on the story hehe, i will try my best to complete it asap :)

Thank you and enjoy !