1

Hyunjin's POV

I was painting in our balcony when I heard Channie hyung call me from his room. I quickly put my palette down, wipe my hands and went to his room.

"Oh you're here quicker than I thought" Channie hyung says, teasingly.

"haha very funny hyung. Anyway why did you call me?"

" Oh yeah, Manager-nim called and said that you're invited on variety show. He didn't say much about it so I suggest you talk to him personally " He said.

"Only me? No one else?" I ask, confused. I've never went on any show alone, well except for AOTM but that was it.

"Yeah, I don't know much" He says, not knowing the reason.

"hm weird, okay thanks hyung. I'll talk to manager hyung rn " I say, exiting the room.

Character Unlocked 📌

- Hwang Hyunjin - 21- Member of Stray kids —————————————I went to my room and called our manager

- Hwang Hyunjin
- 21
- Member of Stray kids
—————————————
I went to my room and called our manager.

"Hello? Manager-nim can you tell me more about the variety show I'm going on? "

"Ah yes hyunjin-ah, I couldn't tell much to chan as I was a bit busy. But yes it's in 2 days and they said that there will be 3 more idols from other groups and you'll actually be staying there for 2 days for the show. I'll have to get more information about it but I assume it's one of those babysitting shows or something similar I guess "

"Ohh okay Hyung, thank you. Just call me when you get more information "

We bid goodbye and I told what Manager-nim told me to channie hyung and then just went back to painting.

------------------------------------------
While in the seventeen household

"wah hyung you aren't going to forget us na?! "

" Yeah hyung you'll be gone for a long time!"

"I'll miss you so much hyung! Don't go! "

Jeonghan sighed tiredly, " Guys calm down! I'll be gone only for 2 days not for a month " He says

New character unlocked

- Yoon Jeonghan - 25- Member of Seventeen ------------------------------------------How was that y'all??

- Yoon Jeonghan
- 25
- Member of Seventeen
------------------------------------------
How was that y'all??

~Fizu ♡