-1-

"Are you sure about this Sirius?"Remus asked while holding Amy's Hand. Sirius sigh's, he couldn't believe what was happening. Everyone thought he betrayed the Potters. He? James best friend? He would never. He do not wanted to process that his best friend got killed. "Yes Remus it is, sadly." He said. "We can come with you they never gonna find us and than..." Remus couldn't finish Sirius interrupted him "You can't I'm sorry. It would be to dangerous and also they would take you with me. I don't want to risk that." Remus nodded, slowly realizing he would never see him again. A small tear formed in Sirius eye as he looked at the small girl standing next to Remus.

"Hey Aym's dad is gonna leave now. Just know he really loves you and always will." He said stuttering. " And .... Remus will take good care of you okay?" Amy looked up to her dad seeing a tear falling down his cheek. She smiled at him "don't cry dada I know you love me I love you too."

He looked at her closely looking at her beautiful face the last time probably in his whole live. Yes she had the Black hair and the grey eyes from her dad but the nose and her lips and her cute smile came from her mum. Emily the prettys woman he ever met. She died after giving birth to Amy. It was a hard time but Remus and Sirius tried their best and succeeded. He smiled at her. "Thank you".

Sirius turned to Remus " take good care of here and of yourself." Remus huged Sirius really tight ."I am gonna miss you."

"I will see you again. I promise..." that were the last words Sirius said after leaving his 3 year old daughter and his best friend alone.

-A month later-

Remus just cleaned the house while Amy was at the Wasleys just like every Saturday. After Sirius left, he often asked Molly to help him care Amy. He always wanted the best for her. And he knew Molly would help him the best. She already had 6 sons!

So he was cleaning the house while hearing to music. It was almost 6 pm which meant he could hear some of the local Wizarding news. Often it was pretty boring because everything went fine in the Wizardworld. Most of the time they told about the diffrent stores and which were new or which were the best. But when the news began Remus froze.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the news of the day! Just at this moment we found the murderer Sirius Black who killed 5 mugles and revealed the secret place of the Potter familie to the man which name can not be said. He will go to askaban for..."

Remus looked shocked to the radio. They found him. He always hoped he would visited them or just be save were he was. But now he was in askaban for absolutely nothing. He hoped Amy did not hear the news. Probably not she loved to play outside.

Life was not fair...