☆The purtiy of true love☆

The next day was purely silent, enitre vampire realm was still processing what all actually happened few moments ago. It was entirely an unimaginable scenario they've had to witness, nearly losing their King and also knowing that they almost lost their King's mate. But the uttermost grief is that they lost the heir of the Vampire Realm. All these incidents had literally shaken the Vampire realm to the core.

"How're you feeling Jungkook is it paining anywhere ?" Jimin asked to the human who woke up just now from sleep with pure worry and care evident in his eyes.

"I'm okay it's just that my wounds are giving me burning sensation. It hurts !" Jungkook whined to the older and seeing this Jimin felt exactly what the human was going through with their mate bond.

"Jin hyung will help you with that, don't worry. You need to eat something first okay" Jimin said more like stated the fact. After few moments Jin had dressed his wounds and taken care of his clothes and food. Meanwhile Jimin left the human under his care as he had to deal with imperial court affairs of the Vampire realm.
.

.

.

.

Now it was only Jimin and Jungkook inside the royal chamber. Both pair of eyes held many emotions, had the urge to ask many questions and they just wanted to let out their countless feelings. But the timing wasn't really good enough to let that happen. So they just remained silent letting their presence to feel each other's pain and emotions.

But that's when until Jimin broke the silence, he needed to know about Jungkook's decision. "I know that there's nothing more left to explain neither my mistakes are forgivelable. Infact to be exact my sins are unacceptable Jungkook but I still want to know your decision please think about it." Jimin said with softness and guilt laced in his voice. His words had pain gushing out from his broken heart.

"Well about that master... I've been thinking since yesterday." Jungkook said with hesitation. Seeing this Jimin sat beside him with almost no gap left between them.

"I don't want you to feel pressurized or you don't have to take any decisions under fear Jungkook please do what you really want to. I promise that whatever your answer might be, I will respect your words" Jimin said sincerely this was the least he could give to the human after all the shit.

"Are you sure about that master ? Will you listen to my words ?" Jungkook dared to ask this time.

"Just voice it out please, you don't have to think about me here" the Vampire king said looking straight through those doe eyes.

"Don't you hate me ? To be specific don't you hate humans master, then why are you still here for me. Aren't you feeling uneasy with the fact that your mate is a damn human ?" Jungkook asked and hearing this Jimin knew exactly why Jungkook had this thought in his mind, it was very obvious.

"Actually you're right Jungkook... even I clearly know that I hate humans. But do you remember the first few days you were here ? my hatred was long gone and then suddenly things had to change since the day you consumed that pill. I started hating you more for no specific reason at all and ended up hurting you" Jimin answered getting restless and frustrated over himself that how and why did he treated Jungkook like that.

"Does that mean you hated humans but not me ?" Jungkook asked with curiosity filled in his eyes.

"You see, I'm not good at feelings and this question is quite hard to explain... well may be you're right. I wouldn't deny this" Jimin said confusingly he's still foreign to his own feelings, unaware of what his heart wants. All these things are new for this cold hearted cruel vampire king.

"That's fine ! You don't have to answer me now. But now let's talk about the actual topic. Shall we master ?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nods making himself ready to accept whatever the decision his mate has made.

"Park Jiminssi I want to have your 30 days. You were the one who said that you want to earn me right ? Then this is it, I'm willing to give us a chance but will you do this ?" Jungkook asked surprising Jimin at first the voice couldn't proceed what did he just heard.

"Jungkook please elaborate what exactly are you trying to say, tell me what's on your mind with details.... we need to be clear here" Jimin demands him to explain although he had guessed about what Jungkook was saying but he needed to be assure about it.

"It's very simple as you've heard. You've to live in human realm with me the place where I had been living for 30 days, you've to be with me as a normal human unlike any blood sucking creature. In that period it's totally upto you if you can change my heart or let us go. Treat me like how a normal couple would do and don't you think by this you'll even get the chance to explore a new kind of life ?" Jungkook blurted out and if Jimin's calculations were right he knew exactly where this is going.

"But possibly how would I do that Jungkook ?" Jimin freaks out startling the maids outside the royal chamber and Jungkook just rolls his eyes.

"Aren't you a damn Vampire king of this entire realm ? What's so fucking hard for you... alright just forget what I've said and let me sleep" Jungkook said monotonously and covered himself with duvets trying to sleep, seeing this Jimin panicks.

"Yaah !! Wait you can't sleep in the middle just like this." Jimin's dominating voice echoed throughout the place and Jungkook eyes him keenly more like glares him this time.

"Fine just tell me when do we have to leave... for thirty days. It's nothing I will do it for you and for us Jungkook. I won't let you down this time, please trust me this time" Jimin said sincerely and hearing this Jungkook had a small tiny smile curved on his rosy lips. Meanwhile Jimin gets up fixing his clothes and bended down to kiss on Jungkook's forehead warmly and mouthed a small 'please forgive me' and left to attend his chores. Jungkook was delighted that atlast things were going to be fine hopefully.

The situation in which Jimin and Jungkook is not anything new here. When the four alphabets word 'love' enters in someone's life this word makes them completely unstable and crazy. It's totally fine that most of the people make mistakes in one or the other way but it's the love we have for each other which will let us to forgive our loved ones. We can't always stick on that particular mistake if it is making us away from our loved one. By forgiving them if we have the chance to be with them we should just take that path sometimes.

Moreover it's not like we should always forgive their mistakes it makes them take us for granted. One should be very clear about their decisions. Forgive the mistakes only if it's necessary to save your bond. As we all know being soft hearted in this world will only fuck you up terribly. Just be sure on whom to forgive and on what situations you've to forgive them.

In this scenario Jimin's mistake wasn't intentional the situation and the timing made him like that. Jungkook clearly had understood what made Jimin to do  all that. Which is the reason why he made the decisions to give their bond a chance. Once if you love anyone with pure sincerity it's impossible to forget them, we may be able to move on from that but somewhere in the corner of our heart that will always remain with us till our last breath. Jungkook was mature enough to understand this which made him to take this decision. He wants to make Jimin realize his feelings and he was determined to start a fresh and newly bloomed chapter of his life with his beloved.

End of Chapter

A/n : I'm sorry for the late update but I hope you liked this chapter 💜