☆Epilogue☆

Few years later.........

Jungkook is waiting for his kids and his dear husband in their backyard of palace. It was very peaceful and beautiful breezy evening. Both of them had finished their royal duties for today and had promised their kids, that they were going to have a blast tonight. Jungkook and Jimin had their first son soon right after their wedding. Park Jungmin their eldest son, heir and the crown prince of the vampire realm, he is the successor of his parents. He is currently 10 years old and he is helping his appa in preparing the barbecue for the family.

Where as his daddy had taken little ones to teach them bicycle. The couple had a cute pair of twins two years later they had their baby girl named Park Jinmi and their baby boy, second son named Park Jungsook both of them are now five years old cuties. Also they had a pet dog named bam who plays around the family.

Jimin was back with their twins and now the barbecue was already set up.... the family begans to devour the delicious meal alongside the music playing. The fire wood was lit up in the middle soon other members of the family arrives all began to play various games and dance on the music. It was a calm night with nothing but laughters echoing in the palace. After so many years or one could say after so many decades the palace was this lively and colorful.

Even Taehyung and Yoongi had a seven year old baby girl just as beautiful as their parents. All the couples were now having one or two kids, the palace is just filled with these little ones colors. The crows is very happy and satisfied with the way their King and Queen is handling the enitre realm so smoothly.
Two years ago even a war took place which was very barbarious blood shoddy. One of the biggest wars of the history between the werewolves and the Vampires but ofcourse Jimin and Jungkook took the charge and fought very bravely there by saving the realm. All other imperial members and soldiers too fought very bravely now everything is settled there is no harm. There are safe and very far from the enemies.

Inspite of all these Jungkook still can't believe of how fast the fare has changed he was a common human and here he is the ruler the queen of this entire vampires, on top of that now he himslef was a vanpire, got the love of his life married and with three beautiful kids.... he couldn't ask anything much for, he was very happy and thankful for having all these in his life.

It was almost going to be the sunrise when everyone decides to sleep they had a huge blast tonight all of them enjoyed so much. Jungkook takes the twins to their chamber and tucks them in the duvet meanwhile Jimin takes thr crown prince to his chamber kisses him good night and gets back.

"Jungkook don't you think we've come so far and this couldn't be possible without you, my love" Jimin says kissing on Jungkook's knuckles adoring him lovingly.

"You gave me this beautiful life..... sometimes I don't feel it's real" Jungkook says while lying on Jimin's chest their hands intertwined.

"Babe look at me, it's real you me what we got it's real and you've given me three beautiful kids... thankyou Jungkook for choosing me as your mate I love you so much at first i was just attracted to you which was my lust towards you but later I realised that I love you for who you are, without knowing I was already deep in love with the inner you" Jimin confessed and pulls him into a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you too honey, you mean the world to me I'm glad that it isn't just lust but also the love we have for each other" Jungkook replies within the kiss. The duvet was covered and it was going to be a long session......

"For eternity my love" ---Jimin

"Im yours forever, sire" --- Jungkook

They lived happily ever after.......

THE END

A/n : Hello my dear readers !! So this was the end of "Vampire's lustful Desire"The book is officially ended, I know I've taken a long time to finish this book I'm really sorry for that I was busy with my studies and had some personal problems

The book is officially ended, I know I've taken a long time to finish this book I'm really sorry for that I was busy with my studies and had some personal problems.

It finishes with 40 chapters, I don't won't to stretch it with unnecessary drama it s short and interesting. So I really hope you all enjoyed read this book.

Please let me know your thoughts on this story, your fav scenes and characters... I would love to know what you'll feel.

Book ended on : 27th April 2023

By : @Roseplum_113