supply run

Clem yelped slighlty waking you up. You raised yourself to a sitting position facing her

Y/N: Are you ok Clem?

Clem: Yeah... I just had a nightmare

Y/N: do you wanna talk about it?

Clem: That could help

She goes on to describe the nightmare in vivid detail, down to the colour of the blanlet in the boarding room. She begins to tear up as she gets to the part about her parents knocking at her door. You caressed her back gently to try and help her calm down.

Maggie: (muffled shouting) Y/N, Clem, Come down now! We have a job for you!

Y/N: C'mon Clem. We should go

Clem: yeah

You both get out of bed and head downstairs to meet Maggie.
Kenny and Lee are there too.

Maggie: Alright folks. We didn't manage to get the proper supplies yesterday due to the stop and walkers. Earlier on Kenny tried to go out himself but the  truck broke down. This means two of you will have to go out. Lee?

Lee: Yes Maggie?

Maggie: do you think that leg of yours has healed enough to go out again yet?

Lee: No. Sorry but I am probably more useful helping sort supplies around here.

Maggie: Alright. Hershel will probably want some help with moving some hay out of the barn. You reckon you can do that?

Lee: Of course. I'll go right there

Lee leaves to go and help Hershel

Maggie: Kenny. You need to fix the your truck, we can't go out on foot forever, it isn't safe.

Kenny: Alright ma'am. Be right there

Maggie: That leaves you two

She gestures towards you and Clem

Maggie: That leaves you two.
Y/N, I know you can take down a walker just fine. Clem? Can you handle yourself?

Clem: Yeah. I have taken down quite a few actually.

Maggie: Alright. That's good.

She hands you a map and gives you a list of supplies needed.

1.canned food
2.gasoline
3.water

You and Clem start to head out the door and reach the way out.

Y/N: Hold on. I've got a bicycle, we can use that inserted of walking

Clem: Yeah. That would work better actually.

You pull your bike out from a small shed and hopped onto it.  Clem  holds onto your waist and you start to leave the barn.

The map:

You decide to loop around the town in order to hit all stops without backtracking

You entered the town after a few minutes of riding. You quickly stopped the bike as you saw the street in between you and the food

Y/N: Holy shit

Walkers covered the street,  an undulating mass of horrific groaning and rotten flesh. I glanced around towards the buildings in between us and that horde.  A fire escape descended down the side of the building like the stairway to heaven.  I gestured towards it, and Clem saw my point. 

We began to walk towards it and climb up it. Once we reached the top we saw the true scale of the horde we were horrified. It managed to cover all of the street to the water tower  and was constantly moving. 

Y/N: Clem. I heard about someone down south from Chet. He apparently Cut open one of them and used it's guts to camouflage himself from the dead.

Clem: Really? That's just Chet. We don't know if it is real. If it isn't then we could be screwed!

Y/N: I dunno. I trust Chet. He's nice and he has never lied to me before. I worked with Shaun and therefore Chet for a few good years before shit hit the fan.

MAJOR CHOICE

DO CLEM AND Y/N TRY CAMOUFLAGE OR NOT?

627 WORDS

Well. This chapter felt like it was really not entertaining. Please let me know if you feel like you wish for the story to continue or for me to leave it and start a different one instead.

THATS ALL FOLKS