How To Empower Women | Huddle Empower Rise - A Women Led Community

(HER) is a global networking organization that provides a platform for men and women from all walks of life to initiate a conversation about discrimination against women. HER A women-led in fact a pure women issues oriented online or offline space or women that focuses on facilitating solutions to the challenges that hinder the growth of women all over the globe. We are a social venture that informs, educates, and connects women to empower them.

HER VOICE

means Enjoy a read of the selected curation of H.E.R. member's opinion pieces, wisdom, advice, and creativity on various topics - from food & travel to mental health, life experiences, beauty, and more.

HER VISION

HER vision is to grow, accommodate, and implement real change for the betterment of women that are being discriminated against, and to fight for those who may need the encouragement to find their own voice.

HER MISSION

HER mission is to provide a common, transparent, and well-knit platform for women from all across the world to share their experiences and gain knowledge in a safe space.

HER Team & Community

The 'behind the scenes' consists of people from various fields coming together to work towards the accomplishment of H.E.R.'s vision in a smooth and timely manner while taking care of the finer details and HER growth as well.

HER Virtual Events & HER On Ground Events

HER conducts both and on a monthly or yearly basis. Anyone can in these event wether it is or on ground event, in order to get a better understanding of the type of content we focus on such as women empowerment program, women issues, discrimination against women, female foeticide, social issues and more.

The Founder of HER (Huddle Empower Rise) - | About The Women Empowerment Community Founder - Ms. Aisha Ayub

Entrepreneur – Digital Marketer – Social Worker Urdu Poet - The mind which gave birth to the idea of Huddle Empower Rise and dedicated herself to the cause of empowering women through education, information, networking, and discussion.

It is a global network of women, an organisation that provides a platform for women from all walks of life to initiate conversations. HER focuses on facilitating solutions to the challenges that hinder the growth of women all over the globe. We are a social venture that informs, educates, supports and connects women to empower them.

Ms. Aisha Ayub - Founder & CEO of The

A with the vision "Digital for all" . We have both national and international clients for our services like website development, social media marketing, Google ad campaigns, seo and graphic designing/video editing etc.

Founder & General Secretary of Mukhatib foundation - Ms. Aisha Ayub

A Lucknow based that works for the upliftment of Urdu language, through workshops, literary and poetry events which connects both new and legendary urdu poets on the same platform.

- Discover the perspectives of the guest authors who are changing viewpoints and igniting ideas that you never thought of. To gain your , you have to forget about having it heard/ To our storytellers, who will give you new thinking hats and much more.

Huddle Empower Rise - A Women Led Team

Website: https://huddleempowerrise.com/

Call or WhatsApp: +(91) 7755-005-523

Email: contact@thequoteship.com