part-21

Happy Reading❤

He blush more now....she pulled his one cheek. And say

Avni: I just love this blushing neil khanna...

One pair of eyes watching all this and chuckled....and that person is non another than......he is Ansh.

Ansh(in mind): neil bhai aur avuu di? Di didn't tell me about her and neil bhai. Main thodi naah papa ko jaake batane waala tha atleast she had to tell me about this... but she didn't koi na I'll not leave you easily avuu di. ab toh I'll tease you so much 😉 but neil bhai di ke room mein kaise aaye? I think From balcony... seriously?😂 neil bhai I also won't leave you I'll tease both of you so much. Be ready for that.

And he again look at avneil.

They finished Maggie and coffee.

Neil: So...

Avni: so what?

Neil: toh main jaau ab?

Avni pull him lil bit close to him and Ansh close her eyes and chuckled.

Avni: what if i say no ?

Ansh again open his eyes😂

Neil: and I want to go then?

Avni: aur main tumhe jaane hi na du toh?

Neil: jabardasti hain kya?

Avni: pyaar mein kaisi jabardasti? Yeh toh haq hain mera....

Ansh giggles after seeing them like this and he open camera of his mobile and click the picture of avneil and leaves from there.

Neil: achha ji...and he pulled avni close to him by her waist .

Avni: haan ji...

Suddenly avni's gaze fall on door. She realised she didn't close the door.

Avni: shit...I forget to close to door.

She ran and close the door of her room then again come near to neil.

Neil: don't worry. All are sleeping naah?

Avni nods in yes.

Then neil sit on couch in half lying position avni also sit beside him and snuggling into him and he is side hugging her.

Imagine avneil is sitting like this👆

Neil: avuuu I was thinking ki...

Avni: you was thinking ki?

Neil: we should tell about us to our friends atleast now !

Avni become so much happy after listening this.