the bad end

(just a lil side story)

scooped and replaced y/n stuck to the insides like glue. eyes opening they weren't their eyes. whirring and a cold scene in the chest they looked around. their body lay next to them. the beast crawling within their skin, each wire wriggling like worms in the warm flesh.

it stood, a little uneven one leg had more wires than the other. bulging with a pulsing mass of wires. y/n thought they would hurl. the stomach they no longer had did nothing. heart twisting with agony they could do nothing but watch. The flesh puppet left.

in the arms of sundrop and moon they went back home. retailton and a hand strook the child's body. but the cold interior left their hands crying in pain. claws ripped through skin, tearing into the abusers neck. the snap of their neck left the body leaving. Each place it tried to stay made a trail of blood behind them.

the body started to die and the flesh had given up. a monster among the land y/n was stuck in the dark for the rest of eternity. refusing to use the metal body, surrounded by the remains of the animatronics that tried to help them.

ballora limps on the ground. Freddy missed his face. and the fox was living on its bare wires alone. moondrop and sundrop never forgot the little star. but y/n was stuck in the house they left burnt to a crisp.