Chapter 3

I lay awake, he keeps popping up in my head, im so tired. I kick my legs around, 'how annoying, he's rude and disrespectful' I talk to myself.
I think back to when he called me cute, I know it was to get a reaction out of me but even now I blush, I can't get him out of my head.
I turn over again and close my eyes, all I see is him.
On my way to school I stop by the shop and take a look through of what im going to buy, I grab a sandwich and make my way to the counter. It's him, he looks at me with a smirk "Good Morning", god he's annoying. "Good morning" I say kinda quietly, he keeps looking at me and reaches a hand out to my face and moves some of my hair off my forehead, " You are really quite pretty" , my eyes go wide. I can feel my face get hotter by the second, I slam some money down run out the store, 'How rude'.
I'm anxious all day, I don't want to get help. It's embarrassing. After the bell rings I make my way to the room that was put on a paper from my teacher. I knock on the door and hear a faint "come in", I walk in and see a tall man in front of me. He has light brown hair and light skin. He walks towards me and shakes my hand, " I'm so happy that we were able to meet" and says while smiling. He stops shaking my hand and leads me to my seat "yes, thank you for meeting with me" I try really hard to make eye contact, he smiles and points a hand to my seat, I sit down.
He puts all his papers together and clears his throat, "So my name is Aether, and I know yours is Albedo. What would you like to start with today?" He smiles and cocks his head. I take a deep breath "we can start with math". He does a silent nod and open one of his books.
After an hour he looks at the clock, "we are just about out of time, thank you again for meeting me" he smiles as he gets out of his chair. I do the same a follow to the door, he shakes my hand one last time and before closing the door he tells me that every day after school for an hour we'll work on whatever I need help on. He closes the door.
On the walk to the store I can't stop thinking about having to do this every day, my heart races just by thinking about it. I'm so stressed about having to go back Monday that I completely forgot about Kaeya, he's sweeping outside, he sees me walking and smiles at me. I lower my head as I walk in, I'm still thinking about school and tutoring, I can feel my eyes start to swell. I go into the back room and shut the door, I throw myself into the nearest chair and start balling my eyes out. My hearts beats are too loud that I couldn't hear the knock on the door, "are you okay?" I turn around to see Kaeya looking at me, I wipe my eyes and face the other way, "Y..yes, I'm fine, thank you though". Kaeya walks around and kneels down in front of me, he moves some of my hair from in front of my eyes. "Please don't cry" he has a stern look on his face, he looks genuine. I start to cry again, he pulls me into his arms and holds me tight. All I can do is cry on his shoulders, I don't know what made me freak out so much, the tutor, the thought of embarrassing myself?
After a few minutes Kaeya moves back a bit to look me in my eyes, he cups his hand on my cheek, "you are absolutely beautiful". I couldn't even tell if I was blushing, I just kept looking into his eyes. "Take the night off, I'll be okay alone" he gives me a smirk as he pats my head and hands me my bag, My heart is beating in a different way.