Avengers (Chapter 1)

"War isn't won by sentiment director" a fellow from the World security council said  "No but it's won by soldiers" Fury said.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Sir can I put you on the phone with Coulson?" An AI voice said

 "No Jarvis tell him I'm busy" 

"Yes sir" 

A while later... 

"Sir the telephone, I'm afraid my protocols are being ridden" Jarvis Spoke.

 "Uhhh" before Tony could say anything he heard Phil Coulson speak. 

"Mr Stark we need to talk"

 Tony Sighed. "You've reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark please leave a message"

 Pepper chuckled.

"This is urgent" Phil's voice spoke on the other side.

"Then leave it urgently" Tony blinked right then the elevator opened. "Security breach" Tony said looking dazed.

 "Mr. Stark" Phil said smiling.

 "Phiil"Pepper gave him a warm smile getting up from her seat 

"Phil?" Tony Frowned  his voice clearly full of jealousy. 

"Can't stay" Coulson said getting out of the lift. 

"His first name is Agent" Stark said following pepper like a puppy in desperate need of attention. "Come on in, we're celebrating" Pepper smiled.

 "Which is why you can't stay" Tony faked a smile. 

"We need you to look this over, as soon as possible" Phil said to Tony trying to hand a file 

"I don't like being handed things" Stark refused 

"That's fine because I love to be handed things, so lets trade" Pepper said trading the glass of champagne for the file she then gave the file to Tony taking the glass from Coulson again.

 Tony not being so impressed by this said "Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other Thursday."

 "This isn't a consultation" Coulson replied 

"This is about the avengers?" Pepper asked "Which I-I know nothing about" she stuttered 

"I don't think I should go, well apparently I'm Self obsessed, volatile and don't play well with others" Stark said.

 "And that I did know" Pepper said nodding.

  "This isn't about the personality profile anymore" Agent Coulson defended himself.

 "Whatever." Tony said rolling his eyes.

"Miss Potts got a second?" Tony said gesturing towards Pepper "I thought we were having a moment" Tony complained

 "I was having 12 percent of the moment and he looks shaken" Pepper said trying to convince Tony.

 "I am going to talk to Ms. Stark" Agent Coulson said loud enough for both Tony and Pepper hear.

 "No, No,No you can't wake her up! Why bring her into this?"

 "It's for the best Mr. Stark, she needs to be included in this" The agent said before walking towards the elevator.

~Andrea Pov~

 I was being called by someone but I couldn't put my finger on it, it seems so familiar.

 "Go away, I want to sleep" I groaned covering my head with a pillow.

 "Agent Stark, wake up this is urgent" I heard the voice reply 'Agent? Soo its someone from S.H.I.E.L.D, a male voice. AGENT COULSON!' I immediately woke up and sat straight, he stared at me, oh god, I must have been looking like trash, Meh who cares?

 "What are you doing at this hour? What time is it 11? 12?" I asked confused and clearly annoyed. I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm having my beauty sleep.

"It's 9. This very urgent" 'I slept so early? impossible!' I thought to myself. "What's so urgent? And why is it more urgent than my sleep?" I asked him.

 He explained the whole situation on how the tesseract was stolen by a 'god' and how I was assigned to work with a team including my dad, Agent Romanoff who I like to call Nat or sometimes Red-head and few others. I just nodded and told him I'll come, he gave me slight smile and went out the door.