🌌 ~ On the Nemesis ~ 🌌

The sun was beating hard on the face of a certain girl, black hair with fuchsia tips tied in two pigtails that let a lock fall on the bare neck, next to her, a little yellow Scout with black trims and lines who spoke to her in a rather childish way, being that technically, he was "only" 4,500 years old, that in the age scale of that strange but equally interesting interplanetary species, they were like more or less 4 and a half years, therefore he was able to speak as difficult as it was, they were talking about one of the Autobots, more precisely of their Leader who had taken the errant place of temporary parent of the Sparkling. The girl interrupted the Scout's speech warning him of a message sent to her by Ratchet <<Bee, we have to go back inside, there is news>>.
As soon as the human and the Sparkling were together with all the others, the doctor Autobot exposed what he had to say <<I know it's a moment of tranquility and that the Decepticons have not attacked for 2 weeks, but I have located the Nemesis>> one state of shock took possession of all the components of the Autobot resistance, except their Leader who promptly replied <<then we must prepare a plan, we will not have another similar opportunity>> and with those words everyone got to work, while Bulkhead, Weeljack, Arcee and Smokescreen prepared all necessary weapons Optimus, Ratchet and Ultra Magnus examined the map residues obtained from a quick graphic inspection of the ship, devising an escape plan in the event.
When the land bridge opened Miko and Bumblebee pointed between the Autobots trying to go with them, but Ratchet noticed it <<where do you think you're going?>> while Miko snorted in annoyance, Bumblebee looked at the doctor with a look pleading trying to convince him to let them go <<we want to help...>> Optimus took the initiative and placed the little Scout on his shoulder <<he will stay with me, in case of a battle I will entrust him to Arcee>> none dared to contradict the Autobot Leader and so the whole team (excluding humans) crossed the earth bridge finding themselves in one of the dark and confusing corridors of the Nemesis, the team decided to remain compact and moved to what was to be the storage room of the database general, but as soon as they turned the corner they noticed something, Bumblebee was no longer with Optimus.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Those corridors were all the same and little Scout did not know how to orient himself, so much so that after a while he sat in a corner to despair when a small hand reached his head and he, looking up, saw a little Sparkling who tried to comfort him, the little girl looked a lot like Megatron but curiously she had on her back a pair of Seeker wings like those of Starscream, the little Scout did not ask herself the reason for her appearance but grabbed his hand helping herself to stand up while the little one looked at him, followed by a brief silence interrupted by the sweet and shrill voice of the Sparkling who indicated herself with her finger <<Starlight>> the little girl looked at the Scout and then placed her finger on the latter's chest with a questioning expression, the mini Autobot he deduced that it was his name and introduced himself in turn <<I'm Bumblebee>> the sweet Sparkling looked at him amused <<Bumblebee?  No no, Bee!>> the two little ones laughed like good friends while a scream echoed through the corridors of the ship, a deep and intimidating voice shouting orders to everyone since they had discovered the presence of the Autobots, the little Seeker took shelter between the arms of the Scout <<ugly, bad...>> a shock made the ship tremble and the two little ones separated running in different directions, the Scout in fact found himself in front of an expanse of Veicons reduced to shreds and further on the one he now considered a family, Arcee turned to see the Scout and took him in her arms <<I FOUND HIM!>> all the Autobots came sighing to see Bumblebee in one piece, everyone saw a shadow pass around the corner and as soon as they arrived he parried in front of a gruesome spectacle...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm a bastard I know :D