Anew Victim To Carve

River's pov

tw: r@p, gore, murder, language, and (maybe) more

river chased after the rapist into the ally ways of the city. she caught him trying to rape a little girl. the girl had black hair, a baby blue dress, and black eyes. she looked about 8 years old. I was holding the girl on my side. her head in the crook of my neck sobbing. I was wearing a black, and white dress. Underlined the dress was my gun, and the knife was hoisted up my thighs. I was only 11 yet someone who was messed up in the head. I was switched at birth to an abusive family. I grew up with the name Sarai joy Yandell. my ex dad was physically, mentally, and verbally abusive. that bitch caused me brain damage. why? you may ask because that bitch slammed my head into the concrete. I know why he did it but I didn't have x-ray vision at that time so how was I supposed to know what I opened the door it fucking hurt the dog's paw I DIDNT HAVE E RAY VERSION!!! you may be wondering where I got the brain damage well I found it out myself. it caused me a nervous tic, the place where I acknowledged the pain and weakened it I can even take a bullet though sense I feel pain all the time I'm used to it and I just ignore it now so yeah I even found out I'm a kitsune!!! that makes me immortal to everything but myself. OH!!! right about the rapist sorry I got too deep inside my narrating again...... he got stuck in a dead-end and tried to back himself up away from me though it only made him back into the wall lifting his head away from me shutting his eyes tight thinking the monster will go away like when you were younger and your guardian tells you the covers of the bed you slumber in will protect you from the monsters HA I grew up with demons and 'angels' that nobody but me could see!!!  I slowly walked closer to him he couldn't hear me because my feet didn't make much sound because I was a very sneaky one. I stepped in front of him he slowly yet surely opened his eyes and screamed at what he saw... you see I can make illusions... he saw a corpse staring right at him with bones popping out of my body and my jaw hanging from my mouth... it made me laugh sadistically yet fakely. he tries to run but I grabbed him by the color of his almost fully unbuttoned white shirt I pulled out my gun from my thigh and pointed it at his dick and shot the gun he cowered over in pain he fell to the ground with his arms in between his legs- "AHHHHHHHH Yo-you MONSTER!!!" he interrupted me I found that insulting though I wasn't fazed by him calling me monster "monsters are fairytales that weren't saved so they became the nightmare...." I said in a sang song voice he then looked at me to see me back to normal "ah-ah-a-ahh you insane little girl I could just fuck you no-" he said through his teeth but then I interrupted him "Rape* anyways how would you do that with no dick now heh?" he wien his eyes in the realization of what I did to him and screamed in agony " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT PLEASE OH GREAT LORD SAVE ME FROM THIS WHORE-AHHHHHHHHhhh-heAHHHAhahaaaaaHHHh" " I've seen god... he didn't have anything good to say about you"(yes I did just do that honey)
H

e screams while you stab him with a rigged knife to make it more painful you also shot two bullets inside his eyes making him now rending him eyeless.
After leaving the rapist and making sure he had only about 2 minutes to live you left with the girl but little do you know a certain monochrome clown saw the whole this he was amazed at what you did.
I decided to leave the girl off to the police door
She didn't see a thing because it was to dark.
I was after all able to see sense better in the dark
Little did the clown know was that you knew he was following you
Time skip
After i dropped her off to the police successfully not getting caught you see I'm a wanted 'criminal'  I go by the names
Blood lust
BloodFlowRiver
Blood lover
Blood Goddess
Mystery blood
The one that always gets away
The number 1
Killer of many
Demon monstrosities
Monster leader
I'm mostly called blood lust tho I commonly carve words into their head people only call me monster leader because I can see things that others can't when I'm in school I'm known as
Cupid
Match maker
Love string leader
Love helper
Love eyes
And basically anything that relates to cupid you see I made serums over 6 billion years ago paid people to make me an experiment and then to do the soulmate matches I had to be pit asleep for 6 billion years I am to not tell ANYBODY my life unless I know they are to be trusted in less then a year everybody will be able to see their soulmate leads-
Oh look at that I knew talking off your ears would get me home faster!
I went inside my house it was pretty black because im... Well.. Like that? Idk I walk into my room and go to sleep

The end

Will he use you as a toy?
Or will he treat you as noting but the women of his dreams?

Will he tell the others?
Will they fall?
Or

Will they kill you like every other person?

Comment down below to find out...

Or

You can just wait for me to post

Word count
:
996