"SLENDERRRRRRRRR"
he slammed the door open to slenders office
"Yes my child" he said in a strained yet angry voice.
"I SAW A GI-BOY?-PERSON!!! AND THEY KILLED A RAPIST IN A REALLY GRUESOME WAY THERE REALLY CUTE TOO!!!>///<"
Laughing jack yelled out while slender was stunned by this mad that he yelled but surprised he thought some one was CUTE
He snapped out of his trance "okay? And what do you want me to do-?" Jack cut him off instantly. Slender now already knowing what he wanted "TO RECRUIT HER- OR ATLEAST BE AN ALIACE" slender became more irritated "STOP YELLING" Jack instantly stopped yelling but not because he was scared-... More because he was tired- "ill see what I can do. Now OUT YOU DAMN JESTER" slender yelled "IM A CLOWN NOT A JESTER" jack yelled back "SAME THING BiTCH" (stews back) slender yelled once again "SAME THING!? LOOK AT CANDY POP AND CANDY CANE!!!" jack yelled back slender just became more pissed because he's trying to out smart him "ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME!?" slender yelled "YEAH THATS HOW A CONVERSATION WORKS" jack yelled back "OUT" slender yelled jack instantly turned around and smirked knowing he won and walked out of the room.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Rivers POV~♡

I was walking around in my normal outfit. My black hoodie, Monochrome shorts with the sides being lace-like? Black bra with some of the parts being lace in a certain pattern, thigh high socks. Along with my cain braid headband.

Turns out the little girl got adopted the day i got her there. She was adopted by a loving family. One that seems it'll never separate.

My childhood had to be cut short when that bitch came back ALIVE from war. He was my first kill when i was MUCH younger. I dont regret it. one. single. BIT! It was so satisfying...

I put him into a REAL deep sleep. I dragged him into the forest where i set up my chains on the trees. I chained him up. He awoke scared but i gagged him in case he started screaming and well im glad i did. I got to work opening his skin ripping out most his bones but the ones that support internal organs.

When i looked back up to see my master piece i saw so many tears... it almost made me laugh! I put a lollipop in my mouth.

MY FAVORITE LOLLIPOP

~TO~BE~CONTINUED~