Chapter 1

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arive at its destination full of hope.

Im finally here, i was finally back home. I truly did miss the smell of my small town and how it wasn't over crowded with cars and people. Don't get me wrong Paris France was amazing but I prefer this place.

I was excited to see my brothers and father I truly missed the three most important men in my life. The twins Jake and Josh we're only a year older than me and since mom died giving birth to me I grew up like a boy. I dressed walked, and talked like boy well at leasted tempted to. I followed my brothers everywhere just to hang out with the boys. They hated when I followed them and would hide from me.

At some point dad wanted me to act
more like a "lady" so he sent me to Paris with aunt and well being there brought out the girly part of me that I never knew existed but most of me remained tomboyish. I smiled as I got closer to my house I hadn't told anyone I was coming home since I wanted to surprise them.

The only person I wasn't ready to see was Asher. Sadly anywhere my brothers were he was as well he pratically lived with us even thought his family was rich. I confessed to Asher before going to Paris and he rejected me. He told me he wasn't interested in dating a boy and although it did hurt I knew I wouldn't see him for a while and could get over it, and I was long over him.

I stood at the front door and brushed my dressed sligthly feeling the excitement turn into nervousness for no reason. I looked at the key in my hand which I hadn't used for so long. I opened the door and tiptoed inside.

"Daddy?" I called out,"jake, Josh."

"Kemi?" A deep voice asked, I twirled around to meet familiar beautiful blue eyes. The person in front of me was very good looking with tan skin, dark brown hair, and full cherry red lips. He was only wearing swimming trunks that we're hanging low revealing his v line. His body was very toned with 6 pack and very masculine arms.

"Close your mouth flies might fly in." He said cockly.

"Asher." His name suddenly escaping my lips. He looked the same from back then he just some how managed to look 10 times hotter. It now his time to check me out his eyes traveled up and down my body and his lips curved up in a smirk mischievously.

"You look hot." He said and I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Where are my brothers?" I asked feeling slightly uncomfortable. He pointed outside my brothers we're in the pool fooling around like always.

"Bruh what took you so long." Jake said not bothering to look up as he was to busy drowning Josh.

"My flight was extremely long." I replied causing Jake to look towards me and Josh to get up.

"KEMI!" They both screamed opening their arms for a hug.

"No way." I shook my head not wanting to get in the water or hug them since they we're soaking wet. I turned to walk back inside but Asher had a very mischievous grin on his face and I knew what he was planning but it was a little to late to stop him.

"MY DRESS!" I screamed due to the fact that I was now soaking wet thanks to Asher who decided to push me. I was going to get him bad for this.

"We missed you baby sister." Josh said as he pulled me into a hug and Jake Also joined in. I really missed this moments and it would have been even better,

IF I WASN'T SOAKING WET!