Chapter 2

I told dad everything that happened in Paris while I helped him set the table. He was making his famous pasta which I craved continually during the past 7 years but could never replicate it. I wasn't much of a cooker, but I learned a couple tricks from aunt Bella.

"That Elijah boy is really not your boyfriend?" Dad asked for the thousand time.

"No he is just a friend who helped me around." I replied, I admit I did like Elijah but I didn't like the whole Idea of long distance relationship.

After calling the twins and Asher we began eating. The boys and dad talked about some football game and I,
choose to tuned them out.

After dinner I washed the plate while dad went to sleep and the boys played game. I was getting really sleepy and couldn't wait to go to sleep. I sighed in relief when I finished cleaning the kitchen.

"Who's Elijah?" Jake asked as I was walking to the Livingroom. He had my phone in his hand and was trying to figure out the pass code.

"A friend." I replied as I snatched my phone from him. I unlocked my phone and clicked on messenger.

I miss you already kemibear.

"You guys are obviously more than just friends for you to smile like that." Josh said as the three of them stated at me with unbelieving looks.

"Smile like what?"

"Like this." Asher said imitating my so called smile. I rolled my eyes as I quickly replied I miss you to Elijah.

I stayed up playing with the boys and I won every single one of them before calling it a day and going up to my room. It still looked the same, it was pretty girly because when mom found out she was having a girl she went all out.

I smilled at the picture of my that sat in my desk. Her pretty smiling face and beautiful green eyes that my brothers inherited but I didn't instead I got dads plain brown eyes.

"You look alot like her."

I turned around to see Asher who was deep in thought smiling at mom's picture. Everyone said I looked like her and I didn't mind because she was beautiful.

"Thanks." I cooed," are you looking for something?"

"I just brought your bag for you."

I threw myself on the bed ready to get some eye shut but I couldnt sleepndue to the fact that the boys we're we literraly screaming downstairs, how does dad even do it? .

"I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS DON'T SHUT UP Ill SHOVE A POLE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!" I screamed in irritation.

"Sorry sis." The twins hollered.