Chapter 2

He smirked and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower running as he walked back out, still no clothes on.

“Get in” he demanded. I couldn’t move and I didn’t want to. He couldn’t do any worse to me than what he has already done. He walked over and picked me up. I couldn’t fight. My body just dangled as he carried me into the bathroom and sat me in the tub. He threw a rag at me.

“Wash yourself or I will” he said walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed the rag and washed. Scared he would touch me again.

About ten minutes later he came in with a towel and clothes. I opened the curtain as he stood there watching me.

“I want to see you get dressed” he said leaning against the now closed door.

“I’m not finished” I said. Hoping he would leave so I could get dressed. But he just stood there for the longest as I looked down at the water holding my tears back. I didn’t understand why someone would this to mommy or I. Did we do something wrong? Was it our fault or did all of this just kind of land on us?

“I don’t see you finishing up” he said. I stood as my hair began to make dripping noise into the tub. I knew he wasn’t going to leave. I grabbed the towel and dried myself off then wrapped it around me and got dressed under it. He smiled at me. I felt disgusting. After I finished he opened the door and left I followed behind. I looked out the window from a distance. I envied anyone out there in the world, I wished I could just run and tell someone. The rain poured and I could see dark could hang in the sky.

“Don’t even think about it” he said. His voice was dark. I turned to him and looked him the eyes.

“Mommy was right, you are going to hell” I spit out. He began to walk towards me staring me in the eyes.

“Now a young lady shouldn’t use the words” he said before swinging at me.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to my head pounding and my vision blurry. I felt something hugging my arms and legs. As I moved around freaking out, I realized I was back in the bed he destroyed me in. My arms and legs tied to the headboard.

I began to scream at the top of my lungs. The door swung open and walked towards me. I didn’t stop.

“I’ll give you something to really scream about little bitch” he said hitting my stomach. I stopped. Fear filled my eyes when I realized he wasn’t going to. Another fist to my stomach and I screamed for help. No one came. He eventually stopped beating me and walked off.

“Why?!” I cried. I couldn’t move the ropes where too tight. I heard him laugh then leave and shut the door.

“Please, Lord save me” I repeated all night until I slowly drifted off into a sleep.