Five

Brooklyns POV

The greeting of Jack and Liam was pretty awkward. Lots of tension too, it's uncomfortable since I would think it is because of me.

Well I mean imagine showing the guy you were with for a couple months to your other boyfriend who was supposedly dead.

Jack said he needed to talk to me, and to be honest, I was getting tired of him. I was getting tired because I want to forgive him so bad but I don't know how.

He physically and emotionally hurt me and I don't think anything could fix me. I was broken enough before and it's worse now.

Currently, we are sitting on a bench at a park he took me to. It's a cute park, I wish I saw this place before.

"Jack I think you need to listen to my side of the story before you start repeating the words 'I'm sorry' like I'm going to forgive you" I said sighing, knowing he probably wanted to talk before me.

He nodded and I continued. "If you think it's easy for me to just be able to not talk to you and not to be able to wake up next to you everyday, it's not at all. But what you did that night in the car wrecked me. You hit me Jack, and I don't know how I can forgive you. I thought you loved me enough to be able to control your anger to where you won't hurt me. Instead, you did hurt me and not only physically.. but emotionally. I have delt with my mom not caring about me, my brother getting taken away from me, and my dad hurting me. And now, I have to deal with the one person I loved who has hurt me more than my own family. I care about you so much that you top off every emotion I am feeling right now, and it sucks knowing I don't know how to forgive you.

And as much as you try to fix everything, I don't even know if I could fix myself."

I'm actually proud of myself for getting it all off my chest, but now I'm in tears which wasn't something I was excepting.

He was in tears too, just looking at the ground in front of him.

After a while, he started to speak. But all he said was:

"You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me....

And I'm sorry I was one of the worse things that has happened to you."

And with that, he walked off.

Leaving me sitting on the park bench, staring at his figure slowly disappearing.

***