Extra - (+18)

When he reached their room, Gilgamesh was still asleep in the sheets and clutching his feather pillow. A touching sight... But one that only annoyed Arthur, who watched him impatiently.

A sigh escaped his lips as he entered the room and he walked over to the bed to sit beside his lover.

"The vital need to sleep... poor little mortal."

A smile appeared on his lips, his eyes observed the curves of the king's back, his white skin marked by his kisses and teeth, his fine muscles swollen with the rhythm of his breathing. Such a perfect body that gave off a sweet smell, whose soul seemed so juicy... so tasty. The god felt stimulated and intoxicated, the appetite taking possession of his belly in front of a meal so delicious and irresistible...

Sigh... what better than sex to appease hunger?

Arthur's clothes evaporated and his fingers grabbed the silk sheets and pulled them gently revealing Gilgamesh's body.

His face was already bent over his back, his lips brushing his skin, gently placing kisses on the warm, tender flesh. His tongue gently traveled up his spine, feeling his sleeping lover shiver slightly. He savored the taste of his tongue, reveling in his essence and his cool hand tenderly kneaded the flesh of his side, slowly caressing his sides.

Gilgamesh stirred gently in the bed, disturbed by the contact. The soul eater ignored his slight complaint and reached up to kiss his neck here and lick the hollow of his jaw, which eventually annoyed the overly sensitive king. Then the king turned his face towards his "partner", sleepy eyes accompanied by a frown. In response to this accusing look, Arthur simply placed a kiss on his shoulder, a slight smirk on his face.

"Stop tasting me... especially while I'm sleeping." Gilgamesh's hoarse, sleepy voice didn't allow him to sound threatening.

The king shifted to his back to force Arthur away, but a useless maneuver when the god saw his neck so exposed. He was already lying on top of the king to curl his face against his collarbone and breathe in his scent.

"You like to be woken up this way... You like to be tasted" Arthur sang against his skin, exploring his neck with multiple kisses.

The god couldn't see him, but he knew him well enough to know that he winced slightly, accompanied by a slight blush. When Arthur returned to the hollow of his jaw, the king let out a sigh, still enjoying the cold contact of Arthur's skin.

Arthur's tongue traveled down his jawline and came to rest on his lips before they exchanged a kiss. They then exchanged a brief glance before the kiss became deeper, hungrier.

Gilgamesh moaned slightly at Arthur's caresses, feeling his hands roam over his torso and linger on his chest, holding his breath for a moment when he felt his fingers pinch him without hesitation.

But he smiled, teasing slightly and gently, he opened himself to the god and the god did not refuse the invitation by lodging himself between his legs.

Arthur separated from him, licking his lips to enjoy the taste. Gilgamesh looked at him, biting his lower lip slightly, before giving him one of his rare smiles filled with sweetness and excitement, encouraging the god to continue in his predatory impulse in front of a prey he could not yet swallow.

The god enjoyed the idea of continuing, again and again, just for the pleasure of teasing him and appeasing his addiction. Gilgamesh was his drug, his soul was so tasty, satisfying... the thought of one day being able to devour it made him horny.

Arthur's lips bent over Gilgamesh again and he was gently lowering himself onto his slim, muscular pecs, enjoying their silhouette and kissing him generously here and there, considering the contact with the king a true blessing.