(---✈️🌃-Visiting America✈️🌃----)

<VISITING AMERICA>

<----✈️🌃---->
---Afternoon (5.00)---

🌌--Funneh's POV--🌌

(<Disclaimer: All the Krew will still have their personalities, Lunar being scary, Rainbow being a comedian, Gold being the queen of s u e, Draco still being his hungry self and Funneh being a bit obsessed with money>)

It was almost night, (Disclaimer: Canada and America have the same time, except Canada is a bit earlier) Gold and I had to leave for the airport as soon as possible, otherwise we would have to leave early in the morning which was not our plan actually. I already miss Alec and the rest of our friends in America. Gold and I were enrolled in American high school, however, our parents enrolled us there instead of Canada which we don't know why but only our other 3 siblings went to school here in Canada ( ̄ー ̄)

I sat for a while in my bed and took out my phone which someone just texted me and it's from, Alec?! I blushed a bit, don't know why, but I had to reply. The message said, "Funneh, what are you doing now? Are you ready??" Alec sent a message, he sounded worried.. Yeah, I guess I should send him a photo to prove it then although it isn't necessary.

My suitcase is blue and has a lot of words that say, "world, discover," and more! You know, I'm a blue lover but my 4 siblings like other colors

My suitcase is blue and has a lot of words that say, "world, discover," and more! You know, I'm a blue lover but my 4 siblings like other colors. We're all different, that's why! I sent it to Alec and he replied, "Why a photo ( ̄ー ̄)? Well, the important thing is that you're packed. How about Gold?" He replied, he was a bit annoyed but he also asked for Gold. I replied, "I don't know? But, I know that she must be raging because she can't fit her clothes and other things (꒵-꒵)" i replied.

"LOL, True.." Alec replied "Fine, But come here quickly okay? If it's midnight how are we going to meet you guys?" Alec replied, he seemed to miss us a lot with the others too. "Ok, ok. I promise we will be faster! Just text Gold because she is the source of our slowness!!" I reply, imagine how she's still packing. Alec replied, "Fine" He isn't used to text Gold, just me, don't know why. Maybe he's closer to me than Gold.

I guess, I played Minecraft first instead of checking for Gold to see how's she's doing over there.. Besides, there's Rainbow over there handling her ( ̄~ ̄).

🎆--Rainbow's POV--🎆

I'm with Gold now. I don't know if Funneh is packed or not, but Gold's problem needs more work than Funneh's. Gold is now throwing everything everywhere! I mean, doesn't she have extra clothes in America and can go shopping at the Mall for clothes?! Instead of emptying her closet and throwing them everywhere so i could dodged them ('・_・').  

"Where is it?? Where is it??" Gold sounded a little worried, must be looking for something in the closet "You ok?" I asked, and lifted my head a little to see what is she searching? She looks nervous now.