chapter 1

Hey so this story is remake ok cause why not, and again no hate.

( takemichi uses sign language ok so don't be confused)
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Facts about him:

Talemichi was a quite kid, let just say he's just scared to speak because he'll think that people will hate his voice when he will speak. He like to read books, manga, listening to music, animals, singing when his alone, sleep(i know he dont so dont mind it, it's my pov). Takemichi is a very feminine boy, people mistaken him as a girl, he's very oblivious, and very very inoccent.
Hinata and takemichi live together, and no there not dating ok. lets say hinata's father was takemichi's uncle

His father was out of town working. and about his mother. Before her mother was very sweet kind and one day she was pregnant, Her mother wants to have baby girl, until takemichi was born she hated him, when takemichi was 6-7 she started abusing him, and she always force takemichi to wear dresses.

But one day when his mother was about to slap takemichi someone shouted " stop what are you doing " it was takemichi's father. He then pushed her and ask if takemichi was ok, takemichi nooded as yes. and takemichi takemichis mother was shook from what takemichi's father said

" I didn't know you were this kind of person, i thought you you were good but what is this..... if you're going to be lile this then leave my house "," what no?! I won't leave it's his mistake not mine so i won't leave this house... and im you're wife!!" She shouted. " I said leave!? " then he slap here in the face.

She then started crying and stomped her feet and ran outside the house. After that his that have been very very protective about him. When his dad have work he would let takemichi stay at his uncles house. Then now to

PRESENT TIME
................

It was was a beautiful day the sun is shining brightly the birds singing and a boy who had just woken from his sleep.
Turning off his alarm, he sat up rubbed his eyes and yawned before he stand up and arranged his bed.

He stretch his body and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Takemichi then went down stairs. He then greeted hinata."Ohayo takimichi-kun" said hinata"Ohayo hina" he said ."Did you have a good sleep?" She asked."Yes hina-san, how about you?" He said.

"Good" she said."Where's naoto?" Mitchy asked."Oh! He went to the library to study like he always does" she said in a sacrastic tone.
(I DONK HATE PEOPLE WHO LIKES BOOK OK)

Takemichi just giggled, hinata then look at him and smile. And continued to make breakfast. Some minutes later hinata was done making breakfast she then put the food in the table.

"Itadakimasu!" Hinata said while takemichi claped his hand. After they ate, takemichi then washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen. He then inform hinata that his going to take a shower.

Takemichi then went to the bathroom and took his clothes off, he then wash his body and did his thing (im lazy ok)
He then wipe his body with the towel. He then put his uniform. And he then put his hair down like he always do.
(i know he dont in the anime but i will ok)

He then went down stair. They then lock the door, started to walk to school. He then hum a tune. He didn't realize that hinata was there listening the whole time.

After some time they then heard someone calling takemichi, they then looked back and saw hi friends.
"Takemichiii!" He then look back and saw his friends with there big bright smile, he then smiled back.

"Ohayo min'a" he said with bright smile. They then clench there shirt and mumble 'S-shit to bright' they then cried because they get to him smile early in the morning."Are you guys ok?!" He ask. "Y-yes" they said.Takemichi then look at then with concern.

When he was about to speak, someone someone pushed. They the look to see who pushed them. They then saw it was hinata she then said.

"Stop talking more like simping or we're going to be late"she mumbled the simping part. They then realize that there class was about to start.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" they shouted and run except for takemichi. "Hey! Dont run you guys might slip" when she said that Akkun slip and landed with his butt.

They then laugh they then help akkun, after that they then arrive at there classroom.When they arrive, the class already started. So the teacher punished them by writing the rules on a piece of paper.( students can relate to this)

...............*After the whole class*..............

All of there are infront of the school gate to wait for hinata. "Ugh- she's late agai-" Yamagishi was cut off by someone. "G-gomen i won't be walking with you guys, we have a group project to submit tommorow, So can you guys walk takemichi home?" She said.

"Yeah we can" they said. "Thank you!" She said before running off. They then heard someones tummy grumbled, they then look at takemichi."I'm hungry ok" he said while looking in the other way feeling embarrassed. "So what do you want to eat?" Ask takuya. "Fast food!" He said while his eyes sparkling.

'so cute' they thought."Then lets go!" Takuya said while looking at him. They the went to the store.They look at him in disbelief. " really takemichi just fries " makoto said , " yeah i thought you're hungry".

"I am just don't have enough money to buy" he answerd back while pouting, "here have a bite" makoto said. Takemichi's eyes widen.

"No its yours" he answerd. " no it's ok were friend right?". Takuya said " yeah, but" he answerd but was cut off." No buts! Just eat open your mouth" makoto said.

Takimichi just followed him, when he taste his eyes was shining. "Woah! So delicious, can i have a bite i wanna taste different flavors" he ask. "Yeah, here" they then let takemichi have a bite.

...................AFTER THAT................

They then went to the park and resst there for a while. When takemichi was about to speak."Oi who are you didn't you know this is kiyomasa's place, while you're just chilling there" the man shouted it was one of kiyo-

><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys so this is a remake so please support me

Sayonara!!!!