1: the dream

Gargamel was having a bad dream. He dreamed that he was in the eyes of a man. A man in a cemetery. This man was walking into a room. The man ran into someone who looked like Wormtail! Also this strange man Gargamel had never seen before. All of a sudden, he could hear a familiar voice. That familiar voice sounded like that of Voldemort's. Voldemort then waved his wand and said Avada Kedavra. He killed the man. Then, Gargamel could hear tea brewing. He woke up to that sound. It was Hermione making breakfast. "Hermione, you won't believe this, but I was having a weird dream. In fact, a very very irritating and very very concerning dream. I was in the eyes of this man, and Voldemort was back, he used this spell to kill this man. It was so scary. I could not sleep well because of it."Gargamel said. "Also, my scar has been stinging. It's been really bugging me lately. Is there anything we can do about it?" he asked. "Gargi, it's disappointing to hear you having these dreams, and they hear that your scar has been giving you a pain. However, I have no idea what to do about it. I am also wondering what is causing your dreams. Also, Ronald Weasley wake up!"Hermione said to Gargamel and Ron. Ron then woke up, and he did not want anyone to see him in his pajamas. He went to put on some new clothes. When Ron came back, breakfast was ready. Hermione had made some steak for everyone. Gargamel was excited that there was food. He was so hungry. He had completely forgotten by this point about the dream he had had the night before. However, his scar continued to bother him. He did not like it.