2: world quidditch game.

Gargamel loves to play quidditch, but he especially loves to watch quidditch games. He was going to go to the world quidditch game. It was here that he would meet Cedric Diggory. He also met Amos Diggory as well. Gargamel and Cedric became friends. They went to the world quidditch game. Here, Cornelius Fudge, Minister for magic announced some special messages. "It is my duty, to announce the world quidditch game. This is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully the team that I like most wins. We've got Bulgaria versus Ireland. Bulgaria has Victor Krum. Introducing the most famous quidditch player of them all! Hoping Bulgaria wins in my opinion, because I like Victor Krum. Though, it doesn't really matter to me who wins. As long as this game goes well."Fudge announced. Gargamel was excited. He watched as the game played. Eventually, obviously, thanks to Victor Krum, Bulgaria won. However, some death eaters were at the game. They got all drunk, and then they decided to have some "fun". They started to set the place on fire. Everyone was running frantically, everyone scared of what was going on. The death eaters continued, with her death eater robes on. Everyone really thought that Lord Voldemort had returned. However it was just a bunch of drunk death eaters. Gargama was scared, but then he saw a man, a man he recognized from his dream, very familiar face. "Morsmordor!" that familiar man exclaimed. He then cast a spell that cast the dark mark in the sky, making people run in fear even more. Then, a bunch of people were about to cast spells at each other, because they thought each other were death eaters. However, Arthur Weasley interrupted, telling everyone to stop this nonsense. Everyone stopped, realizing that they were shooting at good guys. Gargamel is really scared about this. Soon though, Hogwarts year 4 for Gargamel was coming. This year wouldn't be any old year, as Gargamel will soon find out.