8.

jisung was at minho's front door, sighing to himself.

he hadn't even entered his home and already wanted this to be over with.

he knocked on the door and was stunned when he saw a guy in front of him that had his hair a ruffled mess and big round glasses on his face.

he almost didn't recognize minho in front of him.

"why are you here so early?" minho asked as he felt slightly embarrassed that he looked sloppy in front of his enemy.

"i didn't know what time you wanted me here since all you did was give me your address on a piece of paper so i assumed in the morning."

jisung walked into minho's house, shoving his shoulder into minho's who scoffed, closing the door.

"fucking rude." minho mumbled as jisung snickered. "rude? i had to wake up early to get to your house." he said making it seem like he walked for an hour when it was actually 5 minutes.

"well, we wouldn't be in this position if you weren't failing." jisung clenched his jaws. "it's not like i wanted you to be my tutor." he mumbled, feeling an anger wave over him.

"yeah, but you just had to be-" minho was cut off by the sound of his parents clearing their throats.

minho sighed and decided to use some manners. "jisung, these are my moms, moms this is han jisung."

"hi i'm yunhee!" the lady said as jisung politely bowed, still feeling embarrassed that they caught them arguing.

maybe i'll get kicked out because i was rude to minho? they probably hate me-

"and i'm sunhi, it's nice to meet you jisung." she said as jisung bowed again, trying to contain his thoughts.

"it's nice to meet you two. i would like to apologize for how i was speaking to minho. i didn't mean to be rude in your house to your son- sweetie, you're okay!" the two women reassured as he was cut off.

"we know who you are and what minho has spoken to us about." minho rolled his eyes at this statement, already knowing what they were going to say.

"and we've talked with him millions of times that he shouldn't be hating someone for no reason."

jisung wasn't expecting that. he was expecting that he'd already be out the house by now and on his way home, but he was still in the house and didn't hate jisung.

huh.

"no honestly, i should apologize for arguing back. it's very immature of me to do that." minho chuckled, finding jisung amusing with how fake he looked currently.

"wow han jisung apologizing. shocker." he said sarcastically as jisung closed his eyes, remembering that his moms were in front of him.

"minho! manners." the lady who was sunhi exclaimed. "why don't you two go get started with work and we'll call you down when breakfast is ready, okay?" yunhee said with a smile that jisung noticed looked familiar.

ah, so that's where minho gets the smile from, but why does she look pretty with the smile and minho looks.. like minho?

"okay." minho mumbled as he walked upstairs, making jisung wave goodbye to the moms, and catching up with minho.

jisung saw minho's room and was stunned with how big it is, and how big his bed was.

"oh wow.." he whispered to himself, making minho turn to him. "i don't want to hear about how messy it is. i wasn't expecting you here so early."

jisung shook his head. "no it's just...very, big." he placed his backpack on the floor and walked further into the room.

minho sat down at his desk, grabbing his own backpack and pulling out notes that he had from classes.