Gift Cermony

(𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆!)
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗼'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘁!
𝗬/𝗡 - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗟/𝗡 - 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗠/𝗡 - 𝗠𝗼𝗺'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗗/𝗡 - 𝗗𝗮𝗱'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗕/𝗡 - 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗦/𝗡 - 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦:
𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

3rd person POV:
"Y/N! Hurry up, we have to go to the Madrigal's ceremony!"
"I'm coming mommy!"
Y/N quickly came downstairs and just before you and your family left, your mom and dad gave that stern, annoying speech you have every time you go somewhere
"..and I need you guys to be in your best behavior..."
You were looking at the clock and then looked at your dad, he looked back at you as you pointed to the clock, signaling that it's time to leave.
"Mi amor, the ceremony is going too start. Let's start going."
"Huh? Oh shit! Come on everyone! Vamanos!"

It was about a 5 minute walk before you got at the Madrigal's house, but even then you could hear the loud music. Your family walked up to the door, greeted by Isabella and Señora Julieta.
"Hola! Señor and Señora L/N!" Isabella stated as she gave your mom a bouquet of flowers.
"Aww, thank you so much Isabella! These flowers are so pretty!" Your mom said.
"Gracias! I hope you have a perfect time at the party!"
You, your brother and sister was quiet, as usual. But, you couldn't help yourselves, it's how you were taught. 'Don't talk to the adults if they're talking'
"Okay kids, stay by each other! Let's go D/N"
"Y/N! S/N! I'm going to go hang out with my friends!" Your brother yelled
"Okay B/N. Hey, Y/N can I hang out with my friends or do you want to come hang out with me?" S/N asked
"I'm gonna hang out with my friends! Bye S/N!" You answered as you started running to find your friends, but suddenly you ran into someone.
"Ah! I'm sorry!" You said, with red cheeks.
"It's okay!" You heard a cheery voice say.
You looked up and saw a boy, with light brown curly hair and freckles. He looked about the same age as you.
"I'm Camilo Madrigal! I'm the one getting the gift, anyways, what's your name?"
"I'm Y/N L/N!"
"That's such a beautiful name!" Camilo responded
"Aww thank you!"
"Do you wanna go play with me?" He asked
"Sure!"
.
.
.
.
1 hour later
"...will you serve this community and strengthen your home?" Abuela asked Camilo as his hands were on the candle.
"Of course!" He responded.
He looked at the door and then the knob, he slowly reached his hand on the knob and it felt like magic! There were yellow-goldish sparkles everywhere, mostly at Camilo himself, and it felt like a wave of magic went through everyone as well.
"Wait..what's my gift though?" Camilo asked Abuela in a small shaming voice.
"That's for you to find out mi amor." Abuela responded
People started gathering around the stairs and some kid shouted "CAMILO! WHAT'S YOUR GIFT?!"
"cAmiLo! wHat's yOuR giFt?!" Camilo responded in an annoyed voice, but then he suddenly turned into the kid!
"YOU CAN SHAPESHIFTER?" The same kid yelled
Camilo looked down at himself, seeing he was the kid.
"WOAH! MAMA PAPA! DID YOU SEE THAT? I CAN SHAPE SHIFT!"
"Yes amor, we saw that!" Pepa responded with rainbows all over her head.
Camilo opened the door, with a room with a huge glass photo of all the Madrigals, gorgeous wooden floor, a gigantic mirror next to and even a bigger bed with stairs that led up to it.
Camilo started shapeshifting into different people, then eventually he got to you.
"Let's go dance Y/N!" Camilo said as he reached out his hand.
Y/N started giggling and grabbed his hand. Camilo started doing cartwheels as you started spinning around in circles with your hands in the air. Y/N eventually stopped and saw Pepa and your mom telling something each other.
"They're so cute!" You heard your mom say
"I know! Let's take photos of them!" Pepa responded.
.
.
.
Time Skip
Y/N was dead tired and was laying down with Camilo on his bed.
"We should have a sleepover!" Camilo said
"But Camiloooo! I'm too tired!" Y/N responded
"Let's ask our mommy's."
But you were already fast asleep, and then Camilo layed down with you, and fell asleep holding your hand.
.
.
.

This is my first story!