Emyriah Achlys

Emyriah (Emmy) while often described as unapproachable by people who don't know her, she would say she simply takes a while to observe a person first, I mean, who wants to unknowingly get to know a sex offender? Hence why she silently hates Mayor Lewis and Dr Harvey from afar.

She had always wanted not to reject her vampiric nature, but instead to conquer it; not allowing it to swallow her up and take away the humane nature which sits in the pit of every vampire's conscious, but she also wanted to conquer humanity. Not shy away from her bloodlust and supernatural capabilities, embrace it even. But eventually, the internal battle became exhausting and hard to keep up with, so when the chance to inherit her grandfather's farm house with her idolised older brother appeared, she jumped at the chance.

As Robin introduced her to town, she met Demetrius. Emmy immediately gained a large amount of respect for Demetrius, they shared multiple interests, they're fascination of Earth and it's inhabitants. So she decided they would be friends. She went to his house one morning to tell him the news and as she stepped into the laboratory, he saw him standing next to a younger girl. She walked in and tapped Demetrius on the shoulder. "You're my friend now."

Loves: Pink cake, solar essence, miners treat, fire quartz, dwarf scroll, her niece and nephew (all)." "Wow. You're my friend now."
4+ hearts. "This is why you're my friend."

Likes: Bombs, all fruit, all vegetables (expect for garlic), all fish, quartz, gemstones, all artifacts and energy tonic.
"You're a more than decent human, human."

Neutrals: All universal neutrals.
"This is a thing which I accept."

Dislikes: All monster parts, fish taco, beer, mushroom, coal, joja cola.
"Hm. You should probably give this to someone who's not me. "

Hates: Bad jokes, seaweed, all algae, bat wings, salad, coconut, garlic.
"I'm debating your death right now. Tricky decision."
+4 hearts. " 'A gentleman whom I built an absolute trust.' That's you. I'm offended.' "