Yuri - Souvenir

"Aww, c'mon! Please?"

"No."

It had been like this for a while; you were begging Yuri to let you go along with him on the trip to Standard, and he kept repeatedly refusing.

"What's so bad about Standard?" you pouted, leaning back into your seat.

"There are remnants of XYZ in that dimension, for one," Yuri replies thoughtfully. "Other than that, there's nothing wrong with Standard."

You felt a glimmer of hope, and you straightened in your chair, but he sharply continued, "But my answer remains the same."

You groaned and slumped into your chair, feeling defeated. Yuri smirked at your position.

"It's not like you to admit defeat so easily," he said teasingly. You turned from him, pouting as you let out a 'Hmph'.

"You know what~?" Yuri began teasingly, his hot breath on the nape of your neck; it sent a shiver up your spine and blood rushing to your cheeks. "I brought back this souvenir from Standard, you can be the first one to look at it. How does that sound~?" You slowly nodded, and quietly sighed in slight disappointment when he moved away. "I'll go retrieve it then," he concluded, swiftly moving to the storage room. When he came back with the item in question, you closely studied it.

"Hmm..." you waved it around in the air, before examining the texture with your fingers. A smirk had begun to form on Yuri's face.

"It looks a lot like a male's pelvis..." you continued obliviously. The smirk on Yuri's face widened.

"What would people from Standard want with a replica of a male's pelvis, anyways?" you puffed out your cheeks, disappointed that Yuri's "souvenir" wasn't much of a souvenir.

"Oh, but it has so many uses~" Yuri said, his smirk still plastered on his face. "It could fit in so many places, y'know?" He rubbed the object in between your thighs and a wave of scarlet made its way across your face.

"You kinky pervert!" you realized and pushed him away, and backed up, trying to put as much distance between the two of you as you could.

Yuri flicked his wrist, giving you that sadistic grin of his. "But you were the one who was so curious~" he replied, and you crossed your arms, "I wouldn't have been so curious if you hadn't been so sneaky!"

"But being sneaky is what all of us at Academia are," Yuri retorted calmly, though the raging atmosphere would make you think otherwise.

"Whatever," you grumbled, plopping onto your chair once more. Yuri was about to open his mouth to speak, but a beep from his Duel Disk interrupted that.

"I've got to go," he sighed. "The Professor awaits."

You nodded solemnly, not raising your head until he left.

"It's so hard to show affection in a place like this, isn't it..." you thought aloud. "Standard is the best out of the four Dimensions to show feelings... to show love."

You stood up and peered out the window, into the courtyard. There, amongst all the Obelisk Force, stood Yuri, his purple-pink hair blend making him rather easy to spot.

"So, can't he see that's why I want to go so much...? To show my feelings to him?"

You sighed and plopped onto your bed, letting out a groan of dismay.

"Why does love have to be so difficult?" you grumbled, pulling a pillow to your chest. But you uncurled, a small smile resting upon your lips.

"Then again... it's always the people you love who are troublesome that are worth loving, huh..."