Meeting Zalfie

You and Joe had just made your relationship official and he decided it was time that you met his sister, Zoe and her boyfriend Alfie. You had watched their videos for a while now but you were still really nervous to meet them even though Joe had been telling you all week that Zoe would absolutely love you.

The day of the meal arrived and you wore black jeans, a simple white tee, some layered necklaces, a leather jacket and ankle boots. Your hair was loosely curled and your makeup was simple with a pop of Crimson on your lips.

You arrive at the restaurant first soon to be informed by Joe that Alfie is late for everything and therefore makes Zoe late too. You laughed and tried your best to settle the nervous butterflies who seemed to be having a rave party in your stomach.

About five minutes later, Zoe and Alfie walked in and greeted you with warm and welcoming smiles. Your stood up and Zoe embraced you in a huge hug. "I've been so excited to meet you! Joe's told me all about you!" She said as you both took a seat "all good things, all good things!" You both fell into fits of giggles at the realisation that she had just quoted the film Frozen. That lead to you both discussing your love for the film and the butterflies calmed until you were completely at ease.

"It's a good job you like frozen! I can't believe Joe doesn't!" Chatted Zoe. "I know, I've got to admit, that was nearly a deal breaker so he should be thankful I over looked it!"you joked making Zoe let out a hearty laugh.

As the meal came to a close, you, Zoe and Alfie had discussed many things and realised just how much you all have in common. You didn't feel nervous any more and Joe was right, you and Zoe did get on amazingly well. It couldn't have gone any better.

The night drew in and you guys paid the bill and said your goodbyes. In the taxi on the way home, Joe showed you a text from Zoe which read "I loved her Joe! You look after this one, she a keeper!xx" you smiled fondly, really pleased that you both got on so well.

**didn't really turn out how I wanted it to but oh well, comment if you love Zalfie!** ❤️❤️