⁰², LAURIE

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.
two; Laurie
" Says the guy who brings two high school girls to a drug deal. "

"The fuck is you doing here?" the guy who had kidnapped Lou and Rue asked as he kept his hands around their necks, slamming them against the wall

"The fuck is you doing here?" the guy who had kidnapped Lou and Rue asked as he kept his hands around their necks, slamming them against the wall. Both stayed silent as he let them go.

Everyone who had came with them were in the same position, quiet as a mouse as they eyed a bald man wearing a black tank top.

"Mitch, don't fuckin' hesitate." He said, before grabbing the face of the first stranger that Lou had seen that night. "You come to my muthafuckin' house, with a fuckin' 12-year-old, three junkie whores and a motherfucker I don't know. You out of your fuckin' mind?"

Not a junkie. Lou thought. And my sister and I aren't whores. Fucking creep-ass.

"Fuck!" The guy with the backwards had hissed in pain as he let him go.

"I'm on fucking probation." The bald man said, looking at Lou and Rue.

"Me too!" The guy with the gun said.

"We are not involved with any illegal activity. We don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity." He said, "And Laurie over there? Laurie don't deserve this shit."

"Brucy." A sweet-sounding woman said from the living room, motioning him to come forth. He did as he was told. She whispered something in her ear before he returned. Turning on some music, he looked back at the group.

Brucy? Is his name Bruce?

"All right, check this out. All y'all, let's get naked right fuckin' now. Come on, man. Let's go. Get naked right fuckin' now. Let's go, c'mon." The supposed Bruce told them.

"You heard what the fuck he said, c'mon!"

"Come on, let's go. Everybody, let's go. Undress. Except for you." Bruce said, referring to Ashtray. "Keep your shit on, man. Nobody wants to see you naked. B.J., take his ass down. Put 'em in a fuckin' closet."

He grabbed him harshly, taking him away from view. Lou couldn't help but feel concerned, watching him be lead away. She wanted to move, but feared for her safety if she even moved an inch.

"Yo, yo, come on now, y'all. Chill. Nobody, nobody got no fuckin' wire." Fez said.

"Prove that shit." He yelled in his face, "I don't know who the fuck you are! For real! Far as I'm concerned, you're a fuckin' cop!"

Obviously, I'm not wearing a fuckin' wire. You paranoid-" But Faye was cut off by Bruce slamming her head into the wall. "Ah!"

"Hey! Hey, hey, she didn't do shit. I'm just tryna tell you-" Faye's boyfriend said before he too was slammed into the wall, "Oh fuck!"

"Let's go, c'mon. Everybody, let's get naked. C'mon, man, let's go. C'mon, man, hurry! Let's go! Come on, let's go, man. Ain't got all fuckin' night."

This is when Lou truly started to fear for her and her sister's safety. Bruce started to dance around as nothing was wrong, which scared the living shit out of her. She also felt incredibly uncomfortable with everyone undressing in front of her.