The Surfer Girl

Authors Note! So. Just so you guys know Brenna is played by Annasophia Robb like in soul surfer! K read on guys!

---------------------------------------------

Brenna's POV

The adrenaline had kicked in as I ran into the ocean. Running past many contestants, with only one thing on my mind the gold medal. I am a very competitive surfer in California. Every one around me is. I am versing against girls from all over California. Every girl here wants that gold. I have been a surfer since I was seven. I was raised by my dad and two older brother. Nick and Nate they are twins. I'm not like your average girl. I'm not all about make up and clothes and I'm not the smartest either... I would rather surf then study and eat food then go shopping. My mom past away when I was six I really didn't know her to well every since then I have been basically a boy haha.

I saw the huge waves come up from the distance. I paddle my way over to them. A girl is just behind me trying to catch the same way but for my luck I caught it. I made it to the top of the wave and made it through. From what I could here the crowd went wild! I looked up at the clock two minutes left. Just enough time to catch one more wave! I paddle my hardest towards a big wave climbed it and before I knew it I was on my feet on my board riding the wave. This was a good wave too. I made it through just before the horn went and the crowd went wild! Again!

All of us swam back to shore to see what the scores were. When we made it the announcers announced the winners.

"Give it up for the senior level girls for that good competition! Now let's see who won... In third place Beca Heller!" The announcers said the crowd started cheering. And so did I considering Beca is my only friend who's a girl! Me and her have been friends since birth!

The announcers continued, "And in second place Rachel Trent!" I started getting nervous yet excited. "And in first place the one the only... Brenna Rock!" I was so excited! And so was the crowd considering they were going crazy! Me and Beca ran to each other and hugged each other like there was no tomorrow!

After our little girly moment, we made our way to the podium. I stood on the tallest one with flowers in my hands and my head down while the judges placed my gold medal on my head. Cameras flashed all around us three girls. Questions were asking us if we were ready for the champion ships coming soon! And all I could say was yes! When we were finished with the photos I found my dad and brothers in the crowd and they enfolded me in a hug! And congratulated me on my win.

This was the best day ever! So I thought...

---------------------------------------------

Authors note!

Cliff hanger! Haha! Hope you guys like I will update maybe later tonight who knows lol hope you enjoyed keep reading! And sorry if it sucks I really don't know much about surfing so comment and give me some tips k! Comment read and Vote! Love you bye!

- carlygurl01