Chapter 2: The MH

"Blair, what a surprise I didn't expect to get a call from you this love morning especially one to meet you at Riverview Maternity Hospital" Chuck looked at the ground and back up at Blair. He was admiring her stress and innocence. "Chuck, i-im pregnant and I'm only 17 and j don't know what to do and I don't know who the baby's father is so i need you to come with me while they check the baby" Blair choked it out Nd then smiled "Please?" Chuck couldn't resist her cheeky grin and smiled "I'm a father" he whispered "No Chuck not yet, we don't know and it---" Blair was stopped half way through he sentence "Hello, I'm Dr. Rivers!" said the tall blonde man in a doctors coat. "I'm okay Dr., let's get to it" Blair marched like a soldier into the room confident but shaken. "Did you get the $200?" Chuck whispered in referring to this story not going to the news or her parents! Dr. Rivers slowly nodded and the men walked into the room.
"Okay Blair it looks like your test came in positive! and you are 7 weeks in! have you been having the sickness for a while now?" Blair was frightened and Chuck grabbed and stroked her hand. "Yes doctor, and the paternity test?" Blair said shakely and squeezed chucks hand even harder. "Ok, so we will have the results sent to whom?" Dr. Rivers said. In fear or getting caught by Dorota Blair blurted out "Um The Empire Hotel, Send it to Chuck Bass' sweet" She looked at Chuck and smiled. "yes doctor" Chuck said and laughed at Blairs expression.