part 5

Tq you all for your support....

Jb maine ye story ka socha mujhe laga nhi tha ki ap log itna pyar dege....

Let's start.....

All family members search rudra everywhere suddenly they hear his giligiling voice from the backyard.....

They all moved there.....

Their tensed face turned into happy face after what they seen....

Shehnaaz sitting on the grass taking rudra in her lap and rudra talking with her in his childish voice.....

They both so much into themself....

Rudra talking and shehnaaz listening him like he was specking most important talk in the world....

And this was the first time that rudra talking this much and most important the unknown person......

Siddharth eyes got moist but lips cover with bright simle......

seeing his son so much happy after his birth.......

Yes they did all possible thing to make him happy but this smile looking different his smile reaching to his eyes.....

And most important they all didn't recognised what he said in  his childish voice....

But here shehnaaz easily get what rudra try to say and she answered his questions and talk with him easily.....

Suddenly rudra said something to which  frown everyone in their palce....

Even shehnaaz.....

He said mumaa and kissed 😘 her cheeks....

Papa ne taha tha mumma padi ( papa ne kaha tha mumma pari)

Meli mumma mere path aa dayi (meri mumma mere pass aa gayi)

Then again said mumma maiii mumma...

He said her mumma because whenever he see YouTube vedios....

Children play with their mumma....

Here shehnaaz play with her....his dada, dadi play with him even sid also play with him but didn't recognised what he want.....

Here she easily recognised....

He see in youtube that mother is talking with her children and doing all things which is doing shehnaaz...

That why his little and soft heart attract towards shehnaaz and he thought she is his mumma....

Shehnaaz eyes get moist listening mumma from his mouth......

Tears falling from her eyes....

She hugged him tightly and kissed his face everywhere.....

Rudra clap seeing her care and love and make joyful noise....

Again said meli mumma....meli mumma....

Then Sidharth said rudra....

They both mother and son duo looked up....

Shehnaaz looked first time towards him....

She looked in his deep eye's....

Their eyes 👀 meet....

Their eyes  said some unspoken filling which is they didn't said....

Shehnaaz looked him top to teo....

And you say she checking him out.....

His white shirt tightly cover his body and show his will build body...

punner vivaha.....pyar mila dobaraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें