>Lυƈαʂ<

ugh. i just woke up to that alarm that goes "d-ding, d-ding, diiiiiing~". 'fuckkkkkk' i say to myself as i get up from bed, and take a shower.

when i'm done showering, i put a random outfit, i'll see if it looks good before i leave. oh well. 😼💅

(think Billy Loomis or something like that, or like any character with the same style)

>тιмє ѕкιρ<

alright, so first period is english with Mrs. Freeman. she's not a bad teacher, but she's wayyyyy to strict.

" Mr. Lucas, late again- make you could win the 'most tardy slips' award this year."

she laughs a little with her joke, and i just roll my eyes.

how funny. making fun of someone that's 17 years younger than you. pathetic.

anyway, when i sit down next to Chloe -my "best friend" or something- immediately starts talking to me. probably about a boy or something, even though she has a boyfriend. his name's Chad. apart of the football team, captain, actually, and tons of girls like him. kinda funny, i've known him for awhile and i'd say we're really good friends.

i've known him since second grade when i moved here. in sixth grade, when Chad and i started getting popular (especially with the guys and girls) Chloe came around. always confused me on why she suddenly hung out with us. she calls herself "one of the boys" even though the most she hangs out with us is once every month. sad, really. i know. but we keep her around just so we're told about all the drama. "Mr. Lucas? Mr. Lucas?!"

oh shit.

"Yes, Mrs. Freeman?" "Mind explaining to me while you're dosing off, while you have a B in my class?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Freeman. I was thinking about an, uh- assignment i have to do for math."

"I hope so, continue class."

ugh. todays gonna be a long day.

>тιмє ѕкιρ<

"You really dosed off in class, when i was talking to you? i though we were besties~~~~ and Luke you're my boy-bestie!" Chloe says.

oh god, she is soooo loud. jesus christ.

"Yeah, sorry. i was just thinking about Chad and how we met." "That reminds me! Chad has a game tonight, wanna go with me to cheer him on?!"

"Hmmmm- sure! why not. it'll be be fun." i laugh a little as i jog over to my lunch table. "bye Chloe!" i yell out.

"Heyyyyyy guys and gays- so, what's happening?" "Not all of us are gay, Luke, only you, Chad's pan, Ethan is bi, and i, the best one here, with the amazing name of Mark, am as well gay. and Anthony and Bo are straight." "Stfu, i didn't ask for a essay on who's gay and who's not. bitch." "Ugh, rude. but no, we're talking about going to that 'Tyler, The Creator' concert after the game. it'll be like 30 minutes to get ready though, you up for it?" Chad asked.

"Obviously. i love his music. who's going?" he laughs a little then responds.

"Let's see... all of us, Grace is going with her girlfriend, and- aw fuck! Chloe's going. i was hoping to have some time away from her."

"Aww, what happened? are you guys okay?" i ask. it's obvious i'm being sarcastic, but i'm genuinely concerned. are they fighting? on a break? god damn. this is why i don't date yet. though that one weird kid keeps on staring at me- i should talk to him about it later so i can reject him peacefully.

"Kinda. i'll tell you later, it's private." "Ooooooh~ how romantic~~ sharing secrets with each other. gonna make-up make-out after the game huh?" Bo mocks us like the dumbass he is. he starts doing that thing where you turn around and put your arms around yourself. dumbass.

"Yeah, no. that is not how we kiss."

Anthony spits out his drink on a random girl. she groans and kicks his shin. "Nice going, smartass." she says. "Jesus christ Luke. sorry about that, fine lady." he smirks and kisses her hand. she blushes a little and pulls her hand away slowly. "In your dreams, loser." "I hope i dream of you. it'd be a pleasure." she blushes more and walks away, probably to go to her friends and change her shirt.

"But for real, Luke, what the hell was that supposed to mean?"

"Oh shut up guys, you know i was joking."

"Y-yeah, joking guys." we all laugh for a little and get back into conversation. lunch finishes and it's time for me to get to science with Mr. Jack. He's the youngest teacher in the school at a whopping 22. luckily Chad is in the class with me. always makes me feel better when Mr. Jack subtly flirts with me. kinda gross- no, scratch that. it's really weird that he flirts with the male students. i wonder what the juniors abs seniors have to go through. i feel bad for all of us.

>тιмє ѕкιρ<

Chad taps my shoulder. I turn to look at him and our faces are really close. dang, he's kinda hot.

anyway, i look down to his hand and see the right airpod. i smile up at him and take it. it took me a few seconds to realize, but the song had just skipped over to 'Something about you' by Eyedress. i love their music so much.

he puts his hand on mine (which is on my thigh) and i blush a little. Mr. Jack walks up to us and pulls a chair.

"Are you guys set? or do you need help?" he asked us while putting his hand on our shoulders, getting way too close to my chest. i can feel his hot breaths on my neck.

ew.

"No, we're good. thank you for offering help though." Chad says very quickly, he seems just as uncomfortable as i am.

he seemed to have saw our hands because he looked down and his face turned from flirtatious to confused.

"Meet me after class, Luke, 'kay?"

"Y-yes sir."

fuckkkkk. sir? really? that is one of the most sexual titles i could've said. ugh. i really hope he didn't take that the wrong way.

he smiles at us and walks away over to some sophomores.

"Hey, if anything goes wrong after class with him, press this. it'll signal me and i'll be here in five minutes tops. okay?" he hands a small black and white button with a read outlining. i ones at him and squeeze his hand, saying "thank you" in a silent way.

i really hope it doesn't go wrong.

(1107, not including any of this)

homies chapter one is here yuhhh, some people came from youtube on that one comment. some from who knows where. uh, next chapter will be in Chads pov and will probably come out in the next 1-3 days. bye <3