◆━━━━━━Chapter 11━━━━━━◆

She's so broken that she's once again at their old meeting place reminiscing about their happy moments together. She's just standing there letting the gentle wind sway her long golden hair.

Sitting on the blanket on the grass while they're having a great time with the silence. Eugene look at busy Arcadia reading the book he recommended to her, finally he decided to hold up a conversion.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?" Arcadia got distracted from reading a book and cocked an eyebrow.

"When the moment I saw you I got mesmerized."

Arcadia chuckled a little.

"That's not new to me. Everyone told me the exact same thing."

He laughed. "But are they sincere as me?"

Arcadia looked him into the eyes and saw genuine affection.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Arcadia... I'm in love with you."

Arcadia laughed and closed the book she's reading.

"Take this back. You have already enough novel of romance circling your mind making you mumble nonsense," she said handing back the book she borrowed.

He took the book and Arcadia about to withdraw her hand when he caught and hold it gently. Arcadia look at his hand and back to his eyes. Her heart is beating fast, nervous of what will happen next.

"I'm not mumbling nonsense. I'm confessing my love. I do love you. I really do," he said with a sweet smile written in his face.

He took her another hand and rise them to his lips and gently kisses them.

Arcadia  can't say a word for how stunned she is. She believes she's dreaming but she's not.

"They're may be other women you will say that deserves me but I choose you, you and only you."

Arcadia eyes begun to be teary.

"Why should it be me? I'm nobody."

"Because you're my everything. You're the one who set me free in your company. You give me comfort that no one does. If it can't be you then I shall be gone."

Arcadia give him a faint smile but the sweetest. It was the first time that she felt genuine feelings of a man that had for her. She may not say it how happy she was but he can feel it.

A strands of her hair blew to her face so thus Eugene clips that strands behind her ear and smiled lovingly. She blushed for a moment and he laughed because of her blushing face.

The wind still dance through her hair and her tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I loved you... But you choose to hurt me."

She looked at the scissors she's caring with her today.

"If I cut the ties that make me remember every moment we share, will I completely forget about you?"

She held the scissors tightly in her hand. Finally she decided the thing that no one will expect her to do. She finally cut her hair short and throw the cut hair in the river.

She cried but she felt a brand new start will just begun. After she spent an hour at that place she finally get back to the brothel. The girls notice her new haircut and all are whispering yet she didn't care.

She goes to the dressing room and there she style her hair with two satin blue ribbons tying them in half two pigtails. Still it turns out beautiful and suited her which makes the other girls envy her.