4

"Jeon why the hell you bought him here?" Yoongi asked boredly,watching Jungkook practicing with his gun.

His aim perfect not missing a shot.

"Why do you care?" He spat,loading his gun.

"No it's just...why haven't you killed him yet?" Yoongi uttered which made Jungkook's grip tightened on the gun he's holding.

"Didn't you said you will kill him the minute you see him" He continued,watching Jungkook's expression,he was breathing fast,avoiding any eye contact. 

Jungkook didn't replied instead push passed from Yoongi,going to kitchen.

He gazed at the direction of the room he have locked him.

His jaw tightening thinking about him.

The same day,night

Jungkook came back from a meeting.

Things didn't go the way he wanted

He was angry.

And he needed to let out.

He don't know why but his legs took him to that  room.

He opened the door a lil harshly,startling the male inside it.

"J-Jungkook" he whispered

"Hello Kim Taehyung it's been 2 years since we met..missed me?" he had that sickening smile,he looked like a maniac.

Anyone would be scared but Taehyung wasn't.

Because he is the man he once loved.

He still does.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!!" the mafia roared grabbing Taehyung's jaw harshly.

"I-I"Taehyung tried to speak but no words came out of his mouth instead his eyes watered.

He couldn't watch Jungkook like this.

That hate in his eyes.

It hurt him.

He wanted to speak.Say a lot of things but he became weak in front of this man.

The only thing he wanted right now was to be in arms of the man standing in front of him.

He slowly raised his hand placing it on Mafia's cheeks who closed his eyes from the warmth he felt just like he used to.

He felt the same love.

But then he remembered everything.

Everything that silver haired man had done to him.

He don't understand...the only thing he did was to love this man then why...why?

He abruptly opened his eyes,there was this rage in his eyes.

He jerked away Taehyung's hand and yelled at him.

"Don't touch me Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung looked down tears in his eyes.

"You lost this right when you killed-" Jungkook whispered,controlling himself.

Taehyung cried. He shook his head. Tried to talk back but couldnt.

When Jungkook was about to leave he grabbed his Jacket but the male turned around freeing himself not before speaking those word which pierced the heart of the sobbing male.

"I hate you Kim Taehyung very very much"