✰ hananene reunion (before the canon one)

[NOTE: CH71 SPOILERS AHEAD! + some mentions of ch85-86 in the note at the end. Also this got way too soft (?) and shippy it's really quite embarassing-]

[if nene finds hanako again]

nene: hanako-kun?!
hanako: I'M HERE~!
nene: *gasps* hanako-kun!
hanako: yashiro...
*she whacks him on the head*
nene: why'd you have to disappear like that, hanako-kun!?
hanako: I-
nene: don't you know how much I've missed you??!
*his eyes widen a little as he notices she started crying*
nene: I.. I missed you so much *sob*
hanako: y..yashiro-
nene: y-yea, hanako-kun?
hanako: I missed you, too..
nene: r-really?
hanako: yes! you're very important to me. You're my assistant, after all. Or.. was my assistant before the whole severance happened.
nene: .....
hanako: .....
*suddenly, hanako hugs her and she accepts it*
hanako: it's been a while, hasn't it?
nene: mhm, yeah.. I just.. I thought I'd never see you again..
hanako: well.. I'm here now, aren't I?
nene: yeah, but.. it's just... this doesn't feel real.. am i dreaming?
hanako: nope! not dreaming at all, my dear yashiro!
nene: how are you so sure? like this could very well be a dream. I mean you disappeared, right?hanako: uh yeah, but-
nene: I'm probably gonna wake up soon, right?
hanako: but didn't I just say you weren't dreaming? I'm really here, yashiro..
nene: I know but... it's just so hard to believe.. you're really here...
hanako: hey.. yashiro?
nene: hm? what is it hanako-kun?
hanako: there's.. something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now.
nene: eh?
hanako: yashiro I.. I love you.
nene, on the inside: EH??! did he just... CONFESS to me? again??? this isn't a joke, right? or.. maybe he's being serious this time!! maybe he's telling the truth...
yashiro: ....
this isn't a cruel joke like last time, right?
hanako: does this look like a face that could lie to you, yashiro?
yashiro: actually yes, it doe-
hanako: I'm being serious, yashiro. You're the most important person to me, a,and I love you.... *he turns around out of embarassment*
yashiro: ah well, maybe I should be honest... me too.
I love you too, hanako-kun!
*she grabs his hands! his cold, dead hands- I'M SORRY DKFJDKJFKDJ*
hanako: really? but I'm a ghost and you're a...
yashiro: and I'm a human, I know.. but I don't care! I want us to be together. And I'd like to be closer to you..
hanako: yashiro...
yashiro: yeah I know, you were probably expecting me to say "but you're still not my type", right? but I've thought long and hard about it, and i've realized.. That I love you more than I had known at the time. I don't like you; I love you, hanako-kun!
hanako: [gets all flustered]
*still blushing, he pulls her closer and kisses her!*
*nene is speechless/flustered at the same time, but accepts the kiss anyway*
kou, in the distance: well this is fine, but ah well.. i'm happy for them damn it
mitsuba: It's about time! :3
kou: mitsuba?
mitsuba: yo!

GOD THIS IS A LITTLE EMBARASSING BUT LIKE.. I haven't posted to this since christmas soo, here's something I wrote not too long ago!
(It was before they actually reunited in the manga)
Basically, It's some sort of what if scenario at a hananene reunion.. It's not very well written, though. It might not be very accurate either but I tried nonetheless. I wish I could have written this better but I'd rather just do an amv of them than try and rewrite a fan reunion of them I've already written.. I did read the recent chapters though, and personally, I'm kinda glad that the hananene reunion didn't go like this, really. OH! and one more thing, hananene canon <3 I am scared as to what will happen next.  

ok but WHERE IS MITSUBA THO-

where in the world is sousuke mitsuba?

✨ I suck at this ✨

hopefully I'll write more of these soon-