Love, Mishaps and Pandemonium

This is a series of one-shot stories about love and chaos. It may have clićhe moments but everyone loves a clićhe story. It gives you an overview on how a certain individual work through life with all the problems he/she carries around.

Love, what is love? Love is the greatest feeling an individual could ever imagine. Loving and being love are two different things that, I know, every individual suffers. Loving, the moment of pouring your heart out to someone that, one loves you back but two, loves somebody else. Being love is, a somewhat better thing, having someone that loves you for who you are even though in some circumstances you don't love them back. Did that make any sense?

This book doesn't only talk about love and all those sweet moments but also about friendship and friendship alone without all the love stuff that comes between every friendship (I know, I put myself as an example for that)

All the ideas are of the author, plagiarism is strictly prohibited and unacceptable.

Enjoy every moment with your love ones because if you don't, you might end up with either LOVE, MISHAPS AND PANDEMONIUM or all of the above.

Spread love my darlings xx

-SFPNDino