Pandemonium with a Twist

As we all know, pandemonium is a wild uproar or unrestrained disorder; tumult; a place or scene of riotous uproar or we could simply say chaos. Usually if we put chaos in a sentence we literally chaos as in the word chaos. But me, sometimes chaos can be fun. The good kind of chaos. You know when you do chaos things without literally doing chaos things while actually having fun.

It was a rainy afternoon and we're stuck in the canteen looking at the field being drenched with rain water. We don't have that kind of school that is like compact I guess. Rooms here are scattered around the property so we don't have connected halls.

"We have to do something" Ian stated while folding his jogging pants up to his knees

"Like what?" Jasmyne asked

"I don't know" I answered

"I guess we're stuck here until the rain stops"

I hummed a yes.

"Oh! I forgot about my Physics book, wanna come?" Jamsyne exclaimed standing

"I'm going" I announced. Ian agreed to come too.

"Do you see that?" Trisha asked pointing out the rain

"We're going to be drenched-- with rain water" she shuddered at the last part.

"So what? Live a little Tri" Ian said

"Now come on" I encouraged.

We all stood up and started dashing through the rain. We reached the classroom soaking wet and cold.

"I know we shouldn't have done that" Trisha exclaimed shivering. Me, Jasmyne and Ian just started laughing. Trisha shoot us a glare and we calmed down a bit.

Although the purpose of coming here was to get Jasmyne's book but it was already long forgotten.

We all went to the field and started running around aware of the stares the other year level are giving us. Screw them atleast we're having fun.

Suddenly Ian started removing his shoes along with his socks. I copied him and so did Jasmyne and Trisha.

We ran around barefooted. We left the field and started running towards the gym, we climbed up the railing to get to the other side. Pools of water were everywhere.

"What are you kids doing here?" someone yelled from behind the bleachers. I bet it was Mr. Harris, one of the school's janitor.

Leaving the yelling janitor behind we headed to the elementary department and started yelling through the corridors having all eyes turned towards us. Some were giving us glares for the noise especially the teachers and some are giving us smiles.

We went for two rounds when suddenly Mr. Harris has again ahown up and not alone. Mrs. Gomez was standing next to him looking at us sternly. The look on Mrs. Gomez face sent shivers to us.

"There they are maam, they were running around the gym drenched with water and I have to clean it again" Mr. Harris huffed beside the guidance counselor.

"All four of you proceed to my office now"

Standing inside Mrs. Gomez's office is like standing at the edge of a cliff, pne move and you'll fall to death.

"What were you doing?" Mrs. Gomez asked.
None of us spoke.

"I'm going to ask you again, what were you doing?"

"We were running around the field under the rain" Ian said

"And why did you do it?" she asked.

"Because---- we we're bored?" Jasmyne said. All three of us glared at her.

"You went into the rain and got wet, ran around the campus and disturbed classes because you were bored?"

"Yes?" we all said.

"Well then, the four of you will be staying until 5pm for a week and you'll be cleaning the gym and that is because I am bored"

Mrs. Gomez dismissed as after that.

"Well so much for my book" Jasmyne said making as all burst into laughter.

"That book of yours is going to pay" Trisha said playfully.

"Atleast it was fun" I said

"Atleast it was fun" we agreed.
--------------------------------
Friendship! I miss my bestfriends Ian, Jasmyne and Trisha! 90% of the story is true and no we didn't get busted. And yes we did ran aroun the field with no shoes which is kind of gross but it was worth it HAHAHA!

Do vote/comment/ share if yoi liked the story.

Spread love my darlings xx

-SFPNDino