Author's Note.

Hello!

Welcome to Assassin's Touch, one of my first ever novels! It will be updated regularly on Fridays and be completed as I have several chapters written ahead in advance, so if that's a concern for you, do not worry!

I just wanted to thank everyone, first off, for giving this book a chance. I was very excited to write this story, so I really hope you enjoy.

I've been writing on this platform since I was fourteen (I'm now twenty-one), but this will be the first book in a long time that I have completed. It will be the second book that I have ever completed.

This book is primarily focused around werewolves, so if that's not your thing, no worries but this may not be the book for you! If you are here for the werewolves and are familiar with the terminology and some of the concepts, I encourage you to check out the terminology guide that will be posted after this author's note. Some concepts may be the same, but there will be some concepts that I have tweaked and changed. If you're like me and read a lot of werewolf books and have an idea in your head about what to expect from one, some of the changes I have made may be confusing without the terminology guide. Everything will be explained throughout the book, but the guide is meant as a cheat sheet.

This book is Mature and will include some difficult topics such as child abuse, murder, grief, death, loneliness, etc. There will be some gore and some profanity. This book is not for the light of heart. If you are curious what other topics it may include, please feel free to private message me and I can let you know so you can best determine if you will want to continue with reading this book.

Keep in mind this book is a first draft and very little editing other than spelling and grammar has been done. If you see any typos I missed, feel free to point them out! I'm also open to constructive criticism. I just ask that you do so respectfully and in a nice manner and understand that I may not adhere to some suggestions/advice if I feel it doesn't fit my story.

Thank you so much for giving this book a shot! I really hope you like it! Don't be shy, feel free to leave comments throughout the story! Anything and everything is greatly appreciated!

Xoxo
Sydnee

Assassin's Touch
Started Writing: January 26, 2022
Started Posting: June 10, 2022
Completed: ...