💔fuck you💔

*Recommended song for this chap<3*

📍London, UK.
🕒 12:00am.
🪐 centrals pov (past).

"I love you." I said, fastening my chain round her neck.
"I love you too." She replied playing with her hair. She's been acting weird recently, somethings up with her. The chain clicked in place and I turned to look at her.
"Look, I can't do this." She sighed, biting her bottom lip slightly. I cringed slightly. "What?" She frowned and turned to face me. "Central I can't can't this anymore, it's not going to work." I filled with rage but stayed composed. "Huh?" It's the only thing I could say. "Central I've been cheating on you for almost a year, that baby wasn't even yours." I wanted to kill her, she told me she was pregnant with my baby and it was a lie. I gritted my teeth. "Who is he." She looked at me lazily. Is she forreal? She just told me she loved me, she told me she was pregnant with my baby and she doesn't even care. "Look I'm not doing this take your chain back." She said unfastening it. I couldn't look at her. "Put it on the table, and take your shit with you. All of it." I shouted as she walked out of the room. I leaned onto the table, looking up at myself in the mirror. My eyes were watery but I wasn't sad. I growled and walked over to her side of the bed, taking her stuff and throwing it on the floor. She walked in and held her arms. "Fuck off." I said walking out the room. That's it. I'm never saying that again. Ever. Fuck her. I'm glad that she didn't keep it because it would hurt even more if I been raising the baby, it wouldn't deserve this. I don't deserve this. A tear fell from my eye and I wiped it angrily staring at the wall infront of me. "You broke it." She sighed from behind me. How could she, how dare she. After all she's done she's more bothered about something being broken. I punched the wall leaving a hole, and busting my knuckles. "Chill out cee." She said stroking my back I pushed her off of me. "Dont touch me, don't talk to me ever again." I said. "Fine then, fuck you." She said grabbing her full suitcase and storming out. I hate her. Fuck her. Fuck everyone. I sat on the sofa cupping my face, I sighed and leaned back. Whore. Love ain't shit.