F I V E

"Congratulations." I pulled him by his neck as I peck on his lips.

He was stunned for a moment, "Thank you, Congratulations too."

Our graduation was finally over, and everyone was heading home. I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier because my mom was around, so I approached him right after the ceremony ends.

"What are your plans this summer?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going out of town for the rest of the summer. Then I will be back when college is about to start."

Damn, that was a bit disappointing to hear.

"So we can't hang out then?"

"I'll be back, so don't worry." He chuckled.

So I have to play the waiting game until he comes back right? We'll probably just meet each other on the campus since I'm going to be staying in a dorm and that applies for him as well.

"A-about what happened a day ago... can we just forget it happened?"

It seems like my world stops when those words came out of his mouth. He can't even look at my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I was confused, I thought he liked it..

"That shouldn't happen again you know, you're my good friend and I don't want things to be awkward between us." He said, scratching the back of his head.

He thinks it's awkward?

Ok ouch?

"Yeah.. no problem." I forced a smile.

Did he just slightly friend zoned me or something. Why does his words affect me that much, I don't understand I thought he enjoyed that.

"Anyway, I'll be going now since I need to pack." He seems rushed to leave our conversation.

"You don't wanna at least celebrate with me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm really in a rush right now... I guess I'll see you around the campus?" He smiled at me, he didn't even wait for my response yet he started walking away.

What just happened? He usually likes the idea of us hanging out.. is it because something happened between us?

"I decided to go to the same college as Hitto-kun." It was one of the girls in our class who says that.

I didn't mind them at all, I was still shock to the fact that he said that.. also, I just realized how distant he became after that happened..

His words sends some sort of ache in my heart, it's weird.

-

Today was the first day of college. And through out the summer I didn't do anything but to just prepare myself for this new life of mine.

I also never received any calls or texts from Kakucho. Yeah.. it feels like we no longer friends anymore.

I had my own room at the dorm, since my rich uncle decided to be the one to sponsor me. So everything will be for free, which was good so my mom can save up money for the future instead.

I finished moving yesterday, and I slept here already.

I was wearing a normal clothes like shirts and jeans as I walked around the campus. It was huge and beautiful, no wonder it's one of the best universities here in Japan.

"Looks like your pretty boy doesn't wanna hang out with you anymore."

I forgot to mention that Aj also applied for this university. Anyway, I looked towards the direction where she was looking.

And there I saw Kakucho with a group of people, not just girls though. I was affected by the way he just ignores me through the past months and weeks. I don't know what's up with him.

"It's fine, not my loss." I rolled my eyes as we proceeded to go to our first class. She's also studying medicine.

But, as we were about to leave. I heard some footsteps coming our way from behind. And yes, it was Kakucho.

"Hey, Y/n." He greeted me.

I stopped my tracks, "Oh, hello."

"I just wanted to give this back to you." His hand extends to hand me over my ID from high school.

I must've left it in his place on my last visit.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He was about to leave, but I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Are you trying to ignore me?" I asked, raising my other brow on him.

"No..? Why would I do that?" The man shrugged, but I can smell his lies from right here.

"I don't know, you tell me." I folded my arms in front of my chest as I looked at him.

"I'm not trying to ignore you, Y/n. I don't know why you had that thought though."

"Then come to my dorm tonight.. after all, you're my friend right?"

He was surprised to hear that, he then sighed as he looks at me with hesitation. I shrugged my shoulder to him, telling him that it's the only way to prove me that he wasn't ignoring me.

"Fine, but I can't stay for long. I'm busy." He says.

"Alright, you won't be staying for long then."

-

I was browsing the notes I took down for today when I heard a knock from my door.

I quickly closed my notes as I headed over to get the door. I was happy that he was true to his words and he didn't ditch me.

I was greeted with him wearing some sweats as he has this bitchy face painted on him as an expression. He doesn't wanna be here.

"Come in." I stepped aside to let him in.

He gave me a quick glance before entering my dorm. I closed the door after him as I followed him.

He ended up sitting on my couch as I sat down next to him of course. It was a bit awkward since we haven't talked for so long.

"What's up." He asked.

"Why are you distancing yourself from me? And don't act as if you're not doing it." I went straight to the point why I want him here.

He sighed, "Y/n, I am not distancing myself from you. And if I do.. I think I have all the rights to do that."

I was shock by his answer, "What are you trying to imply here?"

"You don't own me, I can do whatever I wa-"

"Take back what you just said!" I cut him off as I grabbed his collar. He was shock by my sudden aggression.

But I was pissed off with the tone of his voice. He's rubbing it on my face that I'm controlling him or whatever.

"Y-y/n.. calm down." He tried to take my hands off of his collar.

But I grip it tighter as I pull him closer to my face.

"I do own you the moment I fucked you, so start stripping for me you fucking manwhore."