Intro

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

" Mia get your ass down here before Alexa gets here"

I heard my brother AJ yell as I was putting my lipstick on.

Today was the first day of school. I was a sophomore in high school.
"I am coming"
I yelled back to him after putting on my coat and shoes.

Rushing out of my bedroom to the living room I see my ugly ass brother mugging me.
"What's wrong with your face"

AJ is my older brother, he rose me up. We have the same mom but different dads. Our mom die in a car accident when I was only 2 years old. So we had to go live with our uncle. AJ is dead was a drug attic. Do you have one AJ was only one year old. My dad died from a heart attack. I didn't really know him, he died before I was born.

So he's just has been always me and AJ. He Drop out of school and got into drug dealing when he was 15, so he could take care of me we move out of our uncles house when AJ turned 18. I love my brother no matter what.
"Hurry up bro Alexa is outside"

I gave him a hug and walked to my best friends car.
"Heyy bitch what took you so long"

Alexa said with a mug on her face.

"I was getting ready bitch"

I said mugging her.

"You look good"thanks You don't look too bad yourself.

Mia's look👆

                           Alexa's look 👆

Alexa's look 👆

Alexa and we have been best friends since middle school. We bumped into each other in the gym. From there we started hanging out with became best friends she has my back and have her back, and I love this bitch.

We arrive in front of the school we went in went straight to a locker. Alexa was On her phone well I was putting my book bag in my locker.

"What class you got first" Alexa ask me. "Social steady"

"I got science" After that we got the same classes together.

We said our goodbyes and with different direction. I entered the class from everybody was looking at me, but I kept my head down. Freshman year I was bullied no one really liked me. They called me a freak. For having lots of hair, but I really don't care.

I scanned the room looking for somewhere to sit I see One seat next to a boy behind a class I walked over there And sat down.

The teacher started teaching I was taking notes. I felt someone looking at me, I looked on my side to see the boy that was sitting next to me was looking at me.

"Can I help you"
I asked him? No shorter you just a real beautiful. "Thanks I said"

———————————————————————————

There was a lot of errors in this book I'm sorry I was tired.
Do you think East and Mia will become friends?

Let me know what you guys think of this book.

ENJOY ☺️