Another morning in Encanto

Yay!, second chapter of the story and I'm ready to rumble!😁^O^☺️😇

🎶 Y/n's pov🎶

I sat atop the roof of Casa Madrigo , ready to awaken the small town of Encanto with my usual good morning song. I had started this tradition five years ago , where I would wake up at approximately 6am for 7am , an Encanto morning wake up call. Mami and Tia Pepa always scold me for being impulsive and endangering myself. But to me this not also helps my familia get themselves ready for their usual morning routine with a positive energy , but it also keeps me sane.

I look down at my wrist watch just as the small hand hits 7.

"Well , time to be morning rooster!'' I laughed to myself , frenetically. Using my upper body to propel myself down , I land on Isa's roof,"Casita you mind?'' . The tiles ruffle slowly desceding carefully making sure I didn't fall off ,"Aww, love you too Casi!'' I cooed jumping off and gracefully landing on my feet.

I flip my hair and smirk sarcasticaly,''Isabela could never.''

I grab unto a loose vine and swing down , looking out at the blood red sunrise as it ascendes above the mountains. Encanto is such a beautiful place ,it trully is a miracle .

As my feet hit the ground ,the cold morning dew tickles my skin as I drop the vine stamping my feet on the stone ground.

I cup my face in my hands as golden mist swirls around my head like a halo.''~Ahhhh~'' (just like in frozen 2 , I think if I was sleeping while elsa was singing we would have a problem , that's a HUGe wake up call, xd)

No answer. I sigh ,they always make me do it twice,I inhale fully through my mouth and did it again,''~Ahhhhh~''

And as soon as the sun's rays hit the tallest mountain peak . All the town's window's flew open,''Buenos dias,Y/n!''

I laughed happily,''Buenos dias,Everyone!''

I ran into Casa Madrigo just as Dolore opens the door,''Heard you coming,'' she bends her head to the side,''Camilo says that was a little pitchy.''

"Camilo can say whatever he wants,'' I say walking into the house ,'' He's not the one with anxiety!''

Dolores smiled.''Exactly what I said , but does he listen?''

"No.'' We say in unison.

We turn around to face a quiet hallway , my brows raise in surprise.

where is everyone?

Dolores nods from besides me,'' I know it's quiet , too quiet.''

Abuela Alma walked out of the kitchen calmly , her shoulders straight and posture composed,''Goodmorning mi nietas!''

Dolores and I quickly straighten up ,''Good morning Abuela.''''Good morning Abuela Alma.''

"Excited for today?'' She asked flicking a speck of dust off of my shoulder and flattening the cresses in the dress.

I perked up excitedly." Yes! I can't wait for Tonio and Nardo to recieve their gifts ,I've been rehursing with the band all week and I can assure you that the music will be on point!''

Abuela Alma smiles ,''I know it will be , I put you in charge of it for a reason,'' A flower is gently pushed between h/c locks,''because you never disappoint.''

I blushed bashfully,''So/so.''Abuela laughed smacking my arm playfully , turning me around so that I faced a beaming Leonardo ,''Oh...'' I exclaimed softly raising an eyebrow and opening my arms.

Leonardo rushed into my arms ,his tiny arms wrapping around my legs . I chuckled lightly ruffling his bird nest of messy black hair,''Buenos dias mi hermanito, I was just about to come get you, Tonio and Mira!''